Los Angeles Trade Technical College
- Los Angeles Trade-Technical College is a comprehensive, public community college offering learner centered associate degree and certificate programs to students who reflect the global diversity of the Los Angeles region. The college offers a unique education that fosters creativity, critical thinking, and applied learning experiences.
|Los Angeles Trade Technical College||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||283 staff||149 staff|
- Founded in 1925 as the Frank Wiggins Trade School, Trade-Tech is the oldest of the nine, public two-year colleges in the Los Angeles Community College District. Trade-Tech is unique in that approximately two-thirds of its instructional facilities are devoted to career education. The college consists of 12 major buildings with approximately 780,561 gross square feet and 586 assignable square footage. The facilities include an athletic field which serves as a recreation area for community members during evening and on weekends. The college's Grand Theater hosts both college and community events. Degrees granted includes Associate in Arts Associate in Science and Certificates of Completion in selected vocational programs. Courses Offered includes all academic courses required for transfer to a four-year college or university as well as nearly 90 different occupational programs, some of which can be completed in little as one year. Our programs are rigorous, technologically current, and designed to promote student success in Vocational/technical education, Career and workforce advancement, University transfer, Life long learning, and Participation in our democratic society. The college is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges and fully approved under the regulations of the California State Department of Education.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,221 students | 1.00 Mi919 S Grand Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90015
(213) 624-1200 1.002,221
- 628 students | 2.90 Mi3699 Wilshire Blvd., Fourth Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90010
(213) 427-2200 2.90628
- 1,284 students | 3.40 Mi4021 Rosewood Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90004
(949) 783-4800 3.401,284
- 13,909 students | 3.90 Mi855 N Vermont Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90029
(323) 953-4000 3.9013,909
- 212 students | 3.90 Mi1237 N. Mission Rd.
Los Angeles, CA 90033
(323) 409-5911 3.90212