Lincoln Land Community College
- Lincoln Land Community College serves residents of the largest community college district in the state of Illinois, with convenient campuses in Springfield (main campus); Capital City Training Center; Levi, Ray and Shoup, Inc. Aviation Center at LLCC, and Outreach Centers in Taylorville, Jacksonville, Beardstown and Litchfield. Excellence in teaching and student-centeredness are hallmarks of LLCC. Classes are offered days, nights and weekends as well as many online programs and courses. With an 18-to-1 student/faculty ratio, LLCC professors know their students and work hard to help them succeed.
The teacher population of 438 teachers has grown by 68% over five years.
|Lincoln Land Community College||(IL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Nontraditional||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||438 staff||239 staff|
|School Calendar||Link to School Calendar|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||74%||76%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$10,500||$7,963|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$5,500||$4,549|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Make an educated decision to attend Lincoln Land Community College, the perfect place to begin your college education or obtain excellent career training. Students may choose from more than 45 associate (two-year) transfer degree programs, more than 30 occupational associate degrees, more than 15 certificates of achievement and more than 50 certificates of completion. A growing number of short-term workforce offerings can provide job skills quickly to students seeking employment. Many individuals also attend LLCC Community Education (non-credit) classes to learn new skills or pursue new interests. Students can save thousands of dollars by starting at LLCC as compared to public and private universities or technical institutes. With an 18 to 1 student/faculty ratio, LLCC professors know their students and care about their success. Student Success Coaches guide students in choosing classes, a major and career path.
The nearest community college to Lincoln Land Community College is Lincoln College (32.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,109 students | 32.60 Mi300 Keokuk St
Lincoln, IL 62656
(217) 732-3155 32.601,109
- 2,846 students | 36.30 MiOne College Park
Decatur, IL 62521
(217) 875-7200 36.302,846
- 1,386 students | 60.80 Mi23235 North County 22
Canton, IL 61520
(309) 647-4645 60.801,386
- 6,413 students | 61.80 Mi5800 Godfrey Rd
Godfrey, IL 62035
(618) 468-7000 61.806,413
- 4,974 students | 64.10 Mi1500 West Raab Road
Normal, IL 61761
(309) 268-8000 64.104,974
Learn about the specific financial aid and scholarship opportunities available to veterans attending community college. You served our country - now let the country serve you financially.
If you are considering medical school, you may be wondering how your application could be impacted by attending community college. Learn more about the pros and cons of community college degrees for med school applications.
Learn about the increasing numbers of older, professional students attending community colleges, which offer excellent opportunities for adult learners.