- Lincoln Land Community College serves residents of the largest community college district in the state of Illinois, with convenient campuses in Springfield (main campus); Capital City Training Center; Levi, Ray and Shoup, Inc. Aviation Center at LLCC, and Outreach Centers in Taylorville, Jacksonville, Beardstown and Litchfield. Excellence in teaching and student-centeredness are hallmarks of LLCC. Classes are offered days, nights and weekends as well as many online programs and courses. With an 18-to-1 student/faculty ratio, LLCC professors know their students and work hard to help them succeed.
Lincoln Land Community College serves 4,977 students (37% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 is lower than the state community college average of 12:1.
Minority enrollment is 24% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the state average of 47%.
- Enrollment: 4,977 students
- Acceptance Rate: 100%
- Student:teacher ratio: 11:1
- Minority enrollment: 24%
- Source: Verified school update
The teacher population of 438 teachers has grown by 108% over five years.
Lincoln Land Community College
(IL) Community College Avg.
At least 2 but less than 4 years
At least 2 but less than 4 years
The student population of Lincoln Land Community College has declined by 20% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five years.
The Lincoln Land Community College diversity score of 0.41 is less than the state average of 0.64. The school's diversity has declined by 9% over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% American Indian/Alaskan
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Total Sports Offered
Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Softball, Volleyball
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) , School Administrators
- Make an educated decision to attend Lincoln Land Community College, the perfect place to begin your college education or obtain excellent career training. Students may choose from more than 45 associate (two-year) transfer degree programs, more than 30 occupational associate degrees, more than 15 certificates of achievement and more than 50 certificates of completion. A growing number of short-term workforce offerings can provide job skills quickly to students seeking employment. Many individuals also attend LLCC Community Education (non-credit) classes to learn new skills or pursue new interests. Students can save thousands of dollars by starting at LLCC as compared to public and private universities or technical institutes. With an 18 to 1 student/faculty ratio, LLCC professors know their students and care about their success. Student Success Coaches guide students in choosing classes, a major and career path.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Lincoln Land Community College?
The acceptance rate of Lincoln Land Community College is 100%, which is higher than the state average of 89%.
What sports does Lincoln Land Community College offer?
Lincoln Land Community College offers 5 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Softball and Volleyball.
OSHA Training at Community College: Making Workplace Safety Easier
Businesses and prospective employees need to look no further than community colleges for valuable, certified, and affordable OSHA training.
Careers: Smart Grid Tecnology
The "smart grid" presents a myriad of opportunities for green collar jobs. Learn about the job prospects in the industry and how your local community college can provide you with the training to capitalize on this growing industry.
Careers: Culinary Training
Learn about highly acclaimed culinary programs at community colleges.