Lincoln Land Community College
- Lincoln Land Community College serves residents of the largest community college district in the state of Illinois, with convenient campuses in Springfield (main campus); Capital City Training Center; Levi, Ray and Shoup, Inc. Aviation Center at LLCC, and Outreach Centers in Taylorville, Jacksonville, Beardstown and Litchfield. Excellence in teaching and student-centeredness are hallmarks of LLCC. Classes are offered days, nights and weekends as well as many online programs and courses. With an 18-to-1 student/faculty ratio, LLCC professors know their students and work hard to help them succeed.
- The teacher population of 276 teachers has grown by 31% over five years.
|Lincoln Land Community College||(IL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||276 staff||123 staff|
|Total Enrollment||14,600 students||3,999 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||53:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||5,840 students||1,386 students|
|# Part-Time Students||8,760 students||2,613 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,700||$31,800|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||84%||80%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,255||$7,736|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$5,091||$4,000|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Make an educated decision to attend Lincoln Land Community College, the perfect place to begin your college education or obtain excellent career training. Students may choose from more than 45 associate (two-year) transfer degree programs, more than 30 occupational associate degrees, more than 15 certificates of achievement and more than 50 certificates of completion. A growing number of short-term workforce offerings can provide job skills quickly to students seeking employment. Many individuals also attend LLCC Community Education (non-credit) classes to learn new skills or pursue new interests. Students can save thousands of dollars by starting at LLCC as compared to public and private universities or technical institutes. With an 18 to 1 student/faculty ratio, LLCC professors know their students and care about their success. Student Success Coaches guide students in choosing classes, a major and career path.
Profile last updated:
- The nearest community college to Lincoln Land Community College is Springfield College in Illinois (6.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 6.80 Mi1500 North Fifth Street
Springfield,  IL  62702
- 1,264 students | 32.50 Mi300 Keokuk St
Lincoln,  IL  62656
- 3,369 students | 39.70 MiOne College Park
Decatur,  IL  62521
- 1,667 students | 60.80 Mi23235 North County 22
Canton,  IL  61520
- 15,000 students | 61.90 Mi5800 Godfrey Rd
Godfrey,  IL  62035
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.