Lincoln College of Technology-Vine Street (Closed 2012)
- Established in 1961, Southwestern College is one of 112 public community colleges in the state of California and the only institute of higher education located in the southern portion of San Diego County. Serving approximately 20,000 students every semester, Southwestern College offers more than 300 associate degree and certificate options. A host of noncredit courses designed to enhance personal and professional development are also offered through the College's Continuing Education department. Southwestern College has continuously received accreditation by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. Whether pursuing an A.A. degree, preparing to transfer to a four-year college or university, or acquiring new occupational skills, students attending Southwestern College are given every opportunity to meet their educational goals.
|Lincoln College of Technology-Vine Street||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$17,900||$30,800|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||95%||93%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$15,418||$19,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$4,097||$5,500|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Lincoln College of Technology-Vine Street is Antonelli College-Cincinnati (0.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 173 students | 0.20 Mi124 E Seventh St
Cincinnati,  OH  45202
- 712 students | 1.30 Mi2139 Auburn Avenue
Cincinnati,  OH  45219
- 29 students | 1.40 Mi119 Fairfield Avenue
Bellevue,  KY  41073
- 353 students | 2.60 Mi375 Dixmyth Ave
Cincinnati,  OH  45220
- 10,707 students | 3.40 Mi3520 Central Parkway
Cincinnati,  OH  45223
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.