Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Scottsdale
- At Scottsdale Culinary Institute, we believe that an excellent culinary education begins with the mastery of both classical techniques and modern technologies. Our comprehensive curriculum gives you more than a textbook to be studied. Our mission is to provide industry leading, culinary and hospitality education with curriculum that emphasizes hands-on learning.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Scottsdale||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||34 staff||66 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,567 students||6,476 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||46:1||39:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,567 students||1,336 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$36,600||$31,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Scottsdale Culinary Institute is a prestigious culinary school in the Southwest. Located in the scenic world-acclaimed resort destination of Scottsdale, Arizona, you can enjoy over 300 days of sunny weather and outdoor attractions. With the world-renowned Le Cordon Bleu programs and vibrant restaurant scene of the Phoenix metropolitan area, the decision to come to Scottsdale Culinary Institute can be life changing. We offer a complete culinary education that emphasizes both classic techniques and modern application. Scottsdale Culinary Institute provides dynamic culinary arts program areas to meet the needs of the industry and we recognize that the student is the heart of our school. The college offers Bachelor Degrees in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Management and Le Cordon Bleu Hospitality & Restaurant Management. Associate of Occupational Studies degree is offered in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts, Le Cordon Bleu Hospitality & Restaurant Management and Le Cordon Bleu Pâtisserie & Baking. Certificate program are offered in in Le Cordon Bleu Pâtisserie & Baking. Scottsdale Culinary Institute has two campuses in the Scottsdale area. Our Camelback Campus is housed in a former country club and named for Camelback Mountain. This beautiful location is part of the high-end resort destinations of the Phoenix Metropolitan area and looks out on a golf course, lakefront, and of course, the Camelback Mountain. Our Camelback Campus contains the Education Department, the Library and Resource Center, L'Ecole student-run restaurant and several kitchens and classrooms.
- The nearest community college to Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Scottsdale is Scottsdale Community College (1.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 9,863 students | 1.60 Mi9000 E Chaparral Rd
Scottsdale,  AZ  85256
- 986 students | 6.10 Mi1100 East Apache Blvd
Tempe,  AZ  85281
- 912 students | 6.10 Mi4210 E Washington Street
Phoenix,  AZ  85034
- 5,950 students | 6.40 Mi108 N. 40th Street
Phoenix,  AZ  85034
- 418 students | 6.70 Mi1140-1150 S. Priest Drive
Tempe,  AZ  85281
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.