Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Scottsdale
Tel: (480) 425-3000
- At Scottsdale Culinary Institute, we believe that an excellent culinary education begins with the mastery of both classical techniques and modern technologies. Our comprehensive curriculum gives you more than a textbook to be studied. Our mission is to provide industry leading, culinary and hospitality education with curriculum that emphasizes hands-on learning.
The teacher population of 34 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Scottsdale||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates Colleges||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||34 staff||140 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Scottsdale Culinary Institute is a prestigious culinary school in the Southwest. Located in the scenic world-acclaimed resort destination of Scottsdale, Arizona, you can enjoy over 300 days of sunny weather and outdoor attractions. With the world-renowned Le Cordon Bleu programs and vibrant restaurant scene of the Phoenix metropolitan area, the decision to come to Scottsdale Culinary Institute can be life changing. We offer a complete culinary education that emphasizes both classic techniques and modern application. Scottsdale Culinary Institute provides dynamic culinary arts program areas to meet the needs of the industry and we recognize that the student is the heart of our school. The college offers Bachelor Degrees in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Management and Le Cordon Bleu Hospitality & Restaurant Management. Associate of Occupational Studies degree is offered in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts, Le Cordon Bleu Hospitality & Restaurant Management and Le Cordon Bleu Pâtisserie & Baking. Certificate program are offered in in Le Cordon Bleu Pâtisserie & Baking. Scottsdale Culinary Institute has two campuses in the Scottsdale area. Our Camelback Campus is housed in a former country club and named for Camelback Mountain. This beautiful location is part of the high-end resort destinations of the Phoenix Metropolitan area and looks out on a golf course, lakefront, and of course, the Camelback Mountain. Our Camelback Campus contains the Education Department, the Library and Resource Center, L'Ecole student-run restaurant and several kitchens and classrooms.
The nearest community college to Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Scottsdale is Scottsdale Community College (1.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 8,744 students | 1.40 Mi9000 E Chaparral Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85256
(480) 423-6000 1.408,744
- 912 students | 6.30 Mi4210 E Washington Street
Phoenix, AZ 85034
(602) 275-7133 6.30912
- 5,081 students | 6.50 Mi108 N. 40th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85034
(602) 392-5000 6.505,081
- 903 students | 6.50 Mi1100 East Apache Blvd
Tempe, AZ 85281
(480) 994-9244 6.50903
- 373 students | 7.10 Mi1140-1150 S. Priest Drive
Tempe, AZ 85281
(480) 545-8755 7.10373
Today's high school dropout rates call for drastic measures, and community colleges are taking action to help keep students in high school. Learn about their innovative programs and how your local community college is keeping high school students on campus.
Learn about how small businesses can obtain helpful assistance, training, and mentoring through community colleges thanks to Goldman Sachs' 10,000 Small Business program.
Community college graduation rates may appear to be in dire straits, but what are the real numbers? Could it be that the “successful” students who transfer to four-year universities are considered community college “drop outs” statistically?