Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Cambridge
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Cambridge||(MA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||14 staff||96 staff|
|Total Enrollment||474 students||3,428 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1||26:1|
|# Full-Time Students||474 students||1,076 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$36,600||$35,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Cambridge is Bunker Hill Community College (0.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 14,253 students | 0.90 Mi250 New Rutherford Ave
Charlestown,  MA  02129
(617) 228-2000 0.9014,253
- 934 students | 1.00 Mi31 Saint James Avenue
Boston,  MA  02116
(617) 217-9080 1.00934
- 810 students | 1.10 Mi178 Tremont St 7th Fl
Boston,  MA  02111
(617) 348-6359 1.10810
- 841 students | 1.30 Mi10 High St Ste 204
Boston,  MA  02110
(617) 951-2350 1.30841
- 2,393 students | 2.60 Mi1234 Columbus Ave
Roxbury Crossing,  MA  02120
(617) 427-0060 2.602,393
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.