Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Cambridge
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Cambridge||(MA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||14 staff||96 staff|
|Total Enrollment||474 students||3,428 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1||26:1|
|# Full-Time Students||474 students||1,076 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$36,600||$35,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Cambridge is Fisher College (0.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 828 students | 0.70 Mi118 Beacon Street
Boston,  MA  02116
- 1,108 students | 0.90 Mi122 Commonwealth Avenue
Boston,  MA  02116
- 14,253 students | 1.00 Mi250 New Rutherford Ave
Charlestown,  MA  02129
- 810 students | 1.00 Mi178 Tremont St 7th Fl
Boston,  MA  02111
- 841 students | 1.30 Mi10 High St Ste 204
Boston,  MA  02110
Combine underwater adventures with scientific discoveries and crystal blue waters, and you may have a dream career as a marine biologist. Learn about how you can start your marine biology training right at community college!
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.