Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Cambridge
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Cambridge||(MA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||14 staff||96 staff|
|Total Enrollment||474 students||3,428 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1||26:1|
|# Full-Time Students||474 students||1,076 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$36,600||$35,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Cambridge is Bay State College (0.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,108 students | 0.90 Mi122 Commonwealth Avenue
Boston,  MA  02116
- 14,253 students | 1.00 Mi250 New Rutherford Ave
Charlestown,  MA  02129
- 810 students | 1.00 Mi178 Tremont St 7th Fl
Boston,  MA  02111
- 841 students | 1.30 Mi10 High St Ste 204
Boston,  MA  02110
- 2,393 students | 2.50 Mi1234 Columbus Ave
Roxbury Crossing,  MA  02120
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.