Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Cambridge
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has declined by 30% over five years.
|Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Cambridge||(MA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||14 staff||96 staff|
|Total Enrollment||474 students||3,428 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1||26:1|
|# Full-Time Students||474 students||1,076 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$36,600||$35,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Cambridge is Fisher College (0.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 828 students | 0.70 Mi118 Beacon Street
Boston,  MA  02116
(617) 236-8800 0.70828
- 1,108 students | 0.90 Mi122 Commonwealth Avenue
Boston,  MA  02116
- 14,253 students | 1.00 Mi250 New Rutherford Ave
Charlestown,  MA  02129
- 810 students | 1.00 Mi178 Tremont St 7th Fl
Boston,  MA  02111
- 841 students | 1.30 Mi10 High St Ste 204
Boston,  MA  02110
The Online Education Initiative will greatly expand course offerings for community college students, while making the transfer process between institutions much more smooth. The Initiative has its critics, however, who decry the loss of local control over education.
A recent study reveals that job applicants with a credential or associate’s degree from a community college have slightly better chances of getting a job interview than students who attend a for-profit college or university. Since community colleges are much more budget friendly than for-profit institutions and have much better job placement results, community colleges are a much better option for employment-minded students.
After City College of San Francisco loses its accreditation, other community colleges in the state are facing warnings, sanctions and possible loss of accreditation as well.