Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Cambridge
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Cambridge||(MA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||14 staff||96 staff|
|Total Enrollment||474 students||3,428 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1||26:1|
|# Full-Time Students||474 students||1,076 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$36,600||$35,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Cambridge is Bay State College (0.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,108 students | 0.90 Mi122 Commonwealth Avenue
Boston,  MA  02116
- 14,253 students | 1.00 Mi250 New Rutherford Ave
Charlestown,  MA  02129
- 810 students | 1.00 Mi178 Tremont St 7th Fl
Boston,  MA  02111
- 841 students | 1.30 Mi10 High St Ste 204
Boston,  MA  02110
- 2,393 students | 2.50 Mi1234 Columbus Ave
Roxbury Crossing,  MA  02120
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.