Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Austin
Tel: (888) 553-2433
- Texas Culinary Academy is dedicated to preparing students for the international hospitality industry by providing the finest hands-on education in the classic and modern culinary arts.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Austin||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||21 staff||76 staff|
|Total Enrollment||643 students||3,921 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||643 students||1,055 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$35,300||$33,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Texas Culinary Academy is unique among Texas cooking schools by offering Le Cordon Bleu degree and certificate programs. TCA programs are structured to ensure that students are exposed to a diversified education in culinary arts with the perfect blend of general education classes to broaden their awareness, knowledge, attitudes, and values. TCA maintains a commitment to quality instruction, facilities and student development that separates us from other cooking schools. Our classes are taught by professional chefs that provide insight and real-world experience. At Texas Culinary Academy, we are proud of the atmosphere of professionalism and mutual respect we have created. To encourage creative expression within our culinary learning environment, classes are limited in size. This allows us to provide the exemplary training Le Cordon Bleu is known for and allows students to receive the personal attention they deserve from our experienced instructors. Our classrooms and labs are outfitted with industry-current equipment in order to emulate real-world situations and give students the skills they need to succeed. Our specialized classes cover everything from basic cooking skills to the art of butchering to purchasing and cost control. Texas Culinary Academy offers students both Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts Program and Le Cordon Bleu Patisserie & Baking Program. Texas Culinary Academy is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
- The nearest community college to Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Austin is National American University-Austin (3.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 207 students | 3.10 Mi13801 Burnet Road, Suite 300
Austin,  TX  78727
(512) 651-4700 3.10207
- 40,949 students | 5.30 Mi5930 Middle Fiskville Rd
Austin,  TX  78752
(512) 223-7000 5.3040,949
- 20,547 students | 49.70 Mi6200 West Central Texas Expressway
Killeen,  TX  76549
(254) 526-7161 49.7020,547
- 5,200 students | 51.40 Mi2600 S 1st St
Temple,  TX  76504
(254) 298-8282 51.405,200
- 574 students | 76.80 Mi7142 San Pedro Suite 100
San Antonio,  TX  78216
(210) 366-5500 76.80574
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.