Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Austin
Top Ranked (2021-22): View Rankings
Tel: (888) 553-2433
- Texas Culinary Academy is dedicated to preparing students for the international hospitality industry by providing the finest hands-on education in the classic and modern culinary arts.
The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Austin||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates Colleges||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||21 staff||121 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Texas Culinary Academy is unique among Texas cooking schools by offering Le Cordon Bleu degree and certificate programs. TCA programs are structured to ensure that students are exposed to a diversified education in culinary arts with the perfect blend of general education classes to broaden their awareness, knowledge, attitudes, and values. TCA maintains a commitment to quality instruction, facilities and student development that separates us from other cooking schools. Our classes are taught by professional chefs that provide insight and real-world experience. At Texas Culinary Academy, we are proud of the atmosphere of professionalism and mutual respect we have created. To encourage creative expression within our culinary learning environment, classes are limited in size. This allows us to provide the exemplary training Le Cordon Bleu is known for and allows students to receive the personal attention they deserve from our experienced instructors. Our classrooms and labs are outfitted with industry-current equipment in order to emulate real-world situations and give students the skills they need to succeed. Our specialized classes cover everything from basic cooking skills to the art of butchering to purchasing and cost control. Texas Culinary Academy offers students both Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts Program and Le Cordon Bleu Patisserie & Baking Program. Texas Culinary Academy is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
The nearest community college to Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Austin is National American University-Austin (3.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 129 students | 3.10 Mi13801 Burnet Road, Suite 300
Austin, TX 78727
(512) 651-4700 3.10129
- 40,949 students | 5.30 Mi5930 Middle Fiskville Rd
Austin, TX 78752
(512) 223-7000 5.3040,949
- 84 students | 16.20 Mi1015 W. University Avenue, Suite 700
Georgetown, TX 78628
(512) 942-6750 16.2084
- 16,073 students | 49.70 Mi6200 West Central Texas Expressway
Killeen, TX 76549
(254) 526-7161 49.7016,073
- 4,911 students | 51.40 Mi2600 S 1st St
Temple, TX 76504
(254) 298-8282 51.404,911
Learn more about how community colleges and federal loans can help you affordably finance your community college education.
Many degree programs require students to take electives but what are the pros and cons of elective courses?
Many community college students are the first in their family to attend college, and this designation comes with its own share of responsibilities and challenges. Learn about the support available specifically for first-generation community college students.