- Austin Community College is a two-year community college providing university transfer, workforce training, continuing education, and adult basic education opportunities. The ACC District is a major contributor to the quality of life and economic prosperity of Central Texas.
- Enrollment: 41,056 students
- In-state tuition: $3,060
- Out-state tuition: $15,624
- Student:teacher ratio: 15:1
- Minority enrollment: 59%
- Source: Verified school update
Austin Community College District ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- As one of only 50 community college districts in Texas, Austin Community College provides access to high-quality education at affordable tuition rates. ACC offers university transfer curriculum, technical certificate programs, two-year associate degrees, foundation skills and English as a Second Language courses, and a highly diverse Continuing Education program. Since the college's founding in 1973, ACC's faculty, staff, and administration have been dedicated to the values that distinguish ACC's unique role in higher education and make the college a critical community resource ? access to educational opportunities, affordability, quality, diversity, and strong student success services. ACC offers comprehensive academic advising and counseling services, free tutorial services in our Learning Labs, open computer labs, a variety of teaching methodologies, and a host of other support services to help students meet their goals. Austin Community College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.