Klamath Community College
- Klamath Community College (KCC) is accredited through the Northwest Commission of Colleges and Universities (NWCCU). Klamath Community College provides accessible, quality education and services in response to the diverse needs of the student, business, and community. The College supports student success in workforce training, academic transfer, foundational skills development, and community education. Klamath Community College (KCC) offers quality learning opportunities that enhance growth and development for the individuals, businesses, and organizations within our greater community.
- The teacher population of 54 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Klamath Community College||(OR) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Total Faculty||54 staff||105 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,343 students||2,071 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||512 students||844 students|
|# Part-Time Students||831 students||1,227 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,600||$32,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Klamath Community College is College of the Siskiyous (64.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,060 students | 64.70 Mi800 College Ave
Weed,  CA  96094
- 5,099 students | 87.70 Mi3345 Redwood Hwy
Grants Pass,  OR  97527
- 2,392 students | 110.00 Mi1140 College Rd.
Roseburg,  OR  97470
- 8,342 students | 113.10 Mi11555 Old Oregon Trail
Redding,  CA  96003
- 2,557 students | 123.70 Mi478-200 Hwy 139
Susanville,  CA  96130
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.