Waubonsee Community College
- Waubonsee Community College is a fully accredited community college with an enrollment of more than 10,000 students a semester. The college is 40 miles west of Chicago, Illinois in one of the fastest growing collar counties on a beautiful 243-acre campus with state-of-the-art facilities and technologies. Waubonsee provides outstanding service to its students and district residents through demonstration of its core values-quality, service, value, innovation and accessibility.
- Enrollment: 7,564 students
- In-state tuition: $6,694
- Out-state tuition: $7,243
- Student:teacher ratio: 12:1
- Minority enrollment: 44%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The AELC offers Adult Education students an opporunity to enhance their studies using computer aided instruction in the areas of basic Academic Skills, GED preparation, workforce preparation, English as a Second Language and Literacy. The center is located at the Aurora Campus. Adult Education instructors are available in the center during all open hours to assist students with an individual plan of instruction. Waubonsee is part of the seven-member Skyway Conference made up of schools in the suburban Chicagoland area. The Chiefs capture several Skyway titles each year and consistently contend for the Conference's All-Sports Trophy. Waubonsee Community College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA) and is recognized by federal and state agenicies administering financial aid.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Waubonsee Community College cost?
Waubonsee Community College's tuition is approximately $6,694 for In-State students and $7,243 for Out-State students.