Waubonsee Community College
- Waubonsee Community College is a fully accredited community college with an enrollment of more than 10,000 students a semester. The college is 40 miles west of Chicago, Illinois in one of the fastest growing collar counties on a beautiful 243-acre campus with state-of-the-art facilities and technologies. Waubonsee provides outstanding service to its students and district residents through demonstration of its core values-quality, service, value, innovation and accessibility.
|Waubonsee Community College||(IL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||254 staff||123 staff|
- The AELC offers Adult Education students an opporunity to enhance their studies using computer aided instruction in the areas of basic Academic Skills, GED preparation, workforce preparation, English as a Second Language and Literacy. The center is located at the Aurora Campus. Adult Education instructors are available in the center during all open hours to assist students with an individual plan of instruction. Waubonsee is part of the seven-member Skyway Conference made up of schools in the suburban Chicagoland area. The Chiefs capture several Skyway titles each year and consistently contend for the Conference's All-Sports Trophy. Waubonsee Community College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA) and is recognized by federal and state agenicies administering financial aid.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 15,074 students | 18.10 Mi1700 Spartan Drive
Elgin,  IL  60123
(847) 697-1000 18.1015,074
- 29,476 students | 20.00 Mi425 Fawell Blvd.
Glen Ellyn,  IL  60137
(630) 942-2800 20.0029,476
- 15,776 students | 23.10 Mi1215 Houbolt Rd
Joliet,  IL  60431
(815) 729-9020 23.1015,776
- 4,475 students | 25.20 Mi21193 Malta Rd
Malta,  IL  60150
(815) 825-2086 25.204,475
- 14,957 students | 28.60 Mi1200 W Algonquin Rd
Palatine,  IL  60067
(847) 925-6000 28.6014,957