KD Conservatory College of Film and Dramatic Arts
The teacher population of 13 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|KD Conservatory College of Film and Dramatic Arts||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||121 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- KD Studio Actors Conservatory was founded in 1979 in response to the growing need for high-quality, no-nonsense acting training available to anyone with a desire to act for film and stage. Combined with our belief that each student possesses unique qualities and strengths that can flourish in the right learning environment, lead to establishing of KD Studio. KD Studio Actors Conservatory occupies 18,000 square feet in a modem one-story brick veneer and glass building located in the Dallas Market Center area at Dallas, Texas. To provide students with the best learning environment our facilities include ten classrooms, three casting studios, an insert stage used for professional video productions and camera classes, a sound booth for voice training and auditions, a 120-seat theatre, a backstage makeup room, private resource library and two student lounges. For more than two decades KD Studio has been successfully preparing people of all ages for the professional modeling career. Lead by the Dallas area top models our classes offer the most comprehensive, hands-on training you can find. KD Studio's dedicated faculty includes some of the finest professional artists working within the theatre, film and television community. The faculty's commitment to student success is a primary factor behind the popularity and success of KD Studio. Our acting workshops are designed for beginning actors as well as those individuals with performing experience. These intense, hands-on programs range in length from weekend-long special workshops to 15-month-long conservatory programs. In June 1986, was approved by the Texas Education Agency to award an Associate of Applied Arts Degree. KD Conservatory College of Film and Dramatic Arts is a subsidiary of KD Studio, Inc.
The nearest community college to KD Conservatory College of Film and Dramatic Arts is Wade College (1.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 165 students | 1.40 Mi1950 N. Stemmons Freeway, Suite 4080 Dallas INFOMART
Dallas,  TX  75207
(214) 637-3530 1.40165
- 490 students | 1.70 Mi1250 Mockingbird Lane, Suite 150
Dallas,  TX  75247
(214) 459-8490 1.70490
- 11,729 students | 2.90 Mi801 Main Street
Dallas,  TX  75202
(214) 860-2037 2.9011,729
- 661 students | 6.00 Mi8080 Park Lane, Suite 100
Dallas,  TX  75231
(214) 692-8080 6.00661
- 11,619 students | 6.80 Mi4849 West Illinois Ave.
Dallas,  TX  75211
(214) 860-8680 6.8011,619
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.