- Enrollment: 20,548 students
- In-state tuition: $2,664
- Out-state tuition: $4,176
- Acceptance Rate: 100%
- Student:teacher ratio: 22:1
- Minority enrollment: 80%
- Source: Verified school update
Richland College ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Ambassador or Student Government, Campus Activities Board
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Richland College was established in 1972. It is one of seven campuses in the Dallas County Community College District. For more than 30 years, Richland College of the Dallas County Community Colleges has focused on teaching, learning and community building. Richland helps students build their future through courses that can be applied to the first two years of a baccalaureate degree, one- or two-year certificates in a number of career fields, and training in the latest technology for students who want to advance in their current careers. The student body of more than 14,000 college credit students and about 5,000 continuing education students at Richland is internationally and ethnically diverse, speaking more than 79 first languages. The college is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges & Schools to award the Associate of Arts degree, Associate of Sciences degree and the Associate of Applied Science degree.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Richland College cost?
Richland College's tuition is approximately $2,664 for In-State students and $4,176 for Out-State students.
What is the acceptance rate of Richland College?
The acceptance rate of Richland College is 100%, which is higher than the state average of 76%.
What sports does Richland College offer?
Richland College offers 5 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball and Wrestling.
What is Richland College's ranking?
Richland College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Texas for: Least expensive tuition, Diversity in US community colleges, Largest student body and Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation).