- The Art Institute of Dallas is a private college for creative professional studies based upon focused and balanced curricula. Our college prepares students for careers in design, media arts and culinary arts by providing an intensive educational environment and by responding to changing technology in order to meet the opportunities of a global economy.
Miami International University of Art & Design-Art Institute Dallas serves 493 students (70% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 is lower than the state community college average of 17:1.
Minority enrollment is 61% of the student body (majority Black and Hispanic), which is less than the state average of 70%.
- Enrollment: 493 students
- Private-state tuition: $17,668
- Acceptance Rate: 50%
- Student:teacher ratio: 9:1
- Minority enrollment: 61%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
The teacher population of 55 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
Miami International University of Art & Design-Art Institute Dallas
(TX) Community College Avg.
Four or more years
At least 2 but less than 4 years
The student population of Miami International University of Art & Design-Art Institute Dallas has declined by 34% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has stayed the same over five years.
The Miami International University of Art & Design-Art Institute Dallas diversity score of 0.75 is more than the state average of 0.68. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% American Indian/Alaskan
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The private state tuition of $17,668 is more than the state average of $14,052. The private state tuition has stayed relatively flat over four years.
Private State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) , School Administrators
- The Art Institute of Dallas is a design, media arts and culinary arts post-secondary school offering bachelor's and associate's degrees in Culinary Arts, Graphic Design, Advertising, Interior Design, Digital Media Production, Video Production, Fashion Design, Interactive Media Design and Media Arts & Animation. The school is one of over 40 Art Institutes located in major cities throughout North America. The school was designed with the creative student in mind. Spacious classrooms and equipped studios, professional skills kitchens and both Mac and PC computer labs offer a productive working atmosphere to explore and render creativity. The school also includes a library resource center, student gallery, student deli, an art supply store, staff and faculty offices and other amenities. Also on campus is the Chef's Gallery, a restaurant open to the public that's operated by senior level culinary students and overseen by professional chef faculty. The Art Institute of Dallas helps prepare its students for the competitive marketplace by teaching real-world, professional skills and directs students' portfolio development and professional resume creation. The Art Institute of Dallas is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award Associate of Applied Science, Associate of Arts, Associate and Bachelor of Fine Arts degrees.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Miami International University of Art & Design-Art Institute Dallas cost?
Miami International University of Art & Design-Art Institute Dallas's private state tuition is approximately $17,668.
What is the acceptance rate of Miami International University of Art & Design-Art Institute Dallas?
The acceptance rate of Miami International University of Art & Design-Art Institute Dallas is 50%, which is lower than the state average of 72%.
What is Miami International University of Art & Design-Art Institute Dallas's ranking?
Miami International University of Art & Design-Art Institute Dallas ranks among the top 20% of community college in Texas for: Diversity in US community colleges.
OSHA Training at Community College: Making Workplace Safety Easier
Businesses and prospective employees need to look no further than community colleges for valuable, certified, and affordable OSHA training.
Careers: Smart Grid Tecnology
The "smart grid" presents a myriad of opportunities for green collar jobs. Learn about the job prospects in the industry and how your local community college can provide you with the training to capitalize on this growing industry.
Careers: Culinary Training
Learn about highly acclaimed culinary programs at community colleges.