Top Placements (California)
Listed among the top community colleges in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has declined by 35% over five years.
|Kaplan College-Fresno||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||9 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||4||10|
|Total Enrollment||272 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||272 students||1,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||-|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$22,000||$34,900|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||91%||80%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,025||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$5,244||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Kaplan College-Fresno is Institute of Technology Inc (2.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,509 students | 2.20 Mi564 W Herndon
Clovis,  CA  93612
- n/a students | 2.50 Mi4985 East Andersen Ave
Fresno,  CA  93727
(559) 453-0123 2.50n/a
- n/a students | 4.50 Mi295 East Sierra Avenue
Fresno,  CA  93710
(559) 448-8282 4.50n/a
- 22,307 students | 5.80 Mi1101 E. University Ave
Fresno,  CA  93741
- 14,633 students | 19.60 Mi995 N Reed Ave
Reedley,  CA  93654
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.