Kaplan College-Corpus Christi
- Open the door to a world of new career training opportunities at Kaplan University. We?ve built a reputation of preparing our students for success in their chosen fields. Through career-focused degree programs, our experienced instructors teach technical skills and inside knowledge that you won?t find in most textbooks. With this training and experience, you could have a better chance of standing out in the competitive job market. At Kaplan College, Corpus Christi campus, we aim to make your learning environment comfortable and convenient. Our building offers spacious classrooms, student and staff lounges, business offices, a reception area, an administrative office, and a resource room with periodicals, texts, reference materials, and videos relevant to our education programs. Our bright orange-with-blue-trim building stands out among nearby businesses, but what really makes us stand out is our reputation for providing quality career education in Texas.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Kaplan College-Corpus Christi||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||15 staff||76 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||7||7|
|Total Enrollment||399 students||3,921 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||399 students||1,055 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$25,400||$33,800|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||83%||83%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,270||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$3,924||$5,015|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,439 students | 2.60 Mi101 Baldwin Blvd.
Corpus Christi,  TX  78404
- 3,759 students | 52.10 Mi3800 Charco Rd
Beeville,  TX  78102
- 4,146 students | 79.30 Mi2200 E Red River
Victoria,  TX  77901
- 5,225 students | 106.10 Mi1902 North Loop 499
Harlingen,  TX  78550
- 519 students | 115.70 Mi1500 S. Jackson
Mcallen,  TX  78503
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.