Kaplan Career Institute-Broomall
- The mission of CHI Institute is to provide higher education with quality programs that integrate professional skills and career focus to empower students in developing and achieving both their personal and career potentials.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Kaplan Career Institute-Broomall||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||25 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||6||8|
|Total Enrollment||337 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||48:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||337 students||372 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,900||$34,800|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||95%||95%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,496||$12,223|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$3,647||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- For decades, CHI Institute has trained thousands of graduates for outstanding career opportunities in Computers, Electronics, Medical and Technical Trades. Whether you are just starting out, re-training, changing careers or upgrading your skills, CHI Institute can help prepare you to meet the demands of today's employers. Our specialized Associate Degree and Diploma programs are designed specifically with this goal in mind. CHI Institute has two convenient locations in the Philadelphia, PA area and is part of a nationwide network of over 60 schools offering quality career-focused education. CHI Institute is located at 1991 Sproul Road, Suite 42, Broomall, Pennsylvania and is housed entirely in one building containing more than 44,200 square feet. CHI Institute offers different programs at each of the two locations. Programs offered at Broomall location includes Medical Assisting, Pharmacy Technician, Electrician, Computer Networking, Computer Programming, Networking Engineering Technology, Dental Assistant, Medical Assistant with Phlebotomy, Surgical Technology, Heating, Refrigeration, & A/C and Computer Repair Technician. CHI Institute, Broomall location is accredited by The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
- The nearest community college to Kaplan Career Institute-Broomall is Delaware County Community College (2.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 12,459 students | 2.00 Mi901 S Media Line Rd
Media,  PA  19063
- 661 students | 4.10 Mi800 Manchester Ave
Media,  PA  19063
- 1,588 students | 4.70 Mi750 Montgomery Ave
Bryn Mawr,  PA  19010
- 322 students | 6.70 Mi1001 Eagle Rd
Wayne,  PA  19087
- 396 students | 7.90 Mi4207 Walnut St
Philadelphia,  PA  19104
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.