Kanawha Valley Community and Technical College
Top Ranked (2022): View Rankings
Tel: (304) 205-6600
- The mission of the Community and Technical College System of West Virginia is to deliver affordable, accessible high quality education and training that dynamically advances the economic and social development of West Virginia. The West Virginia Council for Community and Technical College Education, the state-level coordinating body for community and technical college education, is seeking an individual to serve as the Director of Workforce and Economic Development. This position reports to and works closely with the Chancellor to support statewide initiatives relating to technical program development; workforce training; economic development; and grant development and management.
The teacher population of 94 teachers has declined by 28% over five years.
|Kanawha Valley Community and Technical College||(WV) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||94 staff||49 staff|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Kanawha Valley Community and Technical College is BridgeValley Community & Technical College (0.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,689 students | 0.00 Mi2001 Union Carbide Dr
South Charleston, WV 25136
(304) 734-6600 0.001,689
- 179 students | 3.50 Mi1000 Virginia St E
Charleston, WV 25301
(304) 345-2820 3.50179
- 177 students | 8.60 Mi4799 Midland Dr
Charleston, WV 25306
(304) 348-1965 8.60177
- 1,162 students | 23.40 Mi619 2nd Avenue
Montgomery, WV 25136
(304) 734-6601 23.401,162
- 1,449 students | 38.50 MiDempsey Branch Road
Mount Gay, WV 25637
(304) 896-7098 38.501,449
You've graduated from community college - now what? Keep reading to learn what to do after you've finished college.
Your local community college campus offers a variety of art programs both traditional and modern. Find out more about them here.
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.