Johnson & Wales University-North Miami
Top Ranked (2022): View Rankings
Tel: (305) 892-7000
- Johnson & Wales University Miami has ceased operations. Do you want to learn more about the Providence and Charlotte Campuses? Learn about transferring to our Providence and Charlotte campuses
Johnson & Wales University-North Miami ranks among the top 20% of community colleges in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- School Resources Percent of students receiving financial aid
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
The teacher population of 74 teachers has declined by 42% over five years.
|Johnson & Wales University-North Miami||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate Colleges: Diverse Fields||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||74 staff||128 staff|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
Profile last updated: 07/28/2021
The nearest community college to Johnson & Wales University-North Miami is ATI College of Health (4.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 537 students | 4.50 Mi1525 NW 167th Street
Miami, FL 33169
(786) 288-3357 4.50537
- 111 students | 6.80 Mi571 NW 28th St
Miami, FL 33127
(305) 538-3193 6.80111
- 51,679 students | 8.20 Mi300 NE 2nd Avenue
Miami, FL 33132
(305) 237-8888 8.2051,679
- 112 students | 8.70 Mi935 West 49 Street # 203
Hialeah, FL 33012
(786) 693-8803 8.70112
- 3,981 students | 8.80 Mi4425 West. Jose Regueiro (20th) Avenue
Hialeah, FL 33012
(305) 821-3333 8.803,981
What states are home to the most diverse and least diverse community colleges? In our exclusive diversity report, we analyze our data to determine how much diversity there is on community college campuses throughout the United States. In addition, learn about the benefits of attending a community college with a diverse student body.
As the third wave of TAACCCT grants are issued, we take a look at how community colleges are using this federal money to beef up job training programs across the country.
We take a closer look at the Upward Bound program, which is designed to prepare students for college whom might not otherwise succeed due to economic or family factors.