Miami Dade College
- The mission of Miami Dade College is to provide accessible, affordable, high quality education by keeping the learner's needs at the center of decision-making and working in partnership with its dynamic, multi-cultural community.
- The teacher population of 1,378 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Miami Dade College||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||1,378 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||66,046 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||48:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||26,157 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||39,889 students||655 students|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$34,300||$30,300|
- Established in 1959; opened September 1960, Miami Dade College, a state-supported college with eight campuses and numerous outreach centers,is the largest institution of higher education in the United States and one of the most highly regarded colleges in the nation. It is governed by a seven-member District Board of Trustees and a college president. Miami Dade College offers more than 150 associate's degrees. Some of these provide the first two years of college before transferring to a four-year college or university to earn a bachelor's degree. Others are two-year programs designed for immediate job entry. We offer 50 fast-track vocational training programs, as well as a full complement of adult education classes, GED preparation classes, and classes for fun and recreation. Some of our newest programs are Histologic Technology, Computer Engineering Technology, Marketing Management, Telecommunications Engineering Technology, Veterinary Technology, and Dental Office Management, to name a few. Our campuses and additional centers are conveniently located throughout Miami-Dade County. Many of our classes can also be taken from home or work through a variety of distance education options including Independent Studies, Life Lab, Open College and Virtual College.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 141 students | 1.90 Mi571 NW 28th St
Miami,  FL  33127
- 1,904 students | 8.20 Mi1701 NE 127th St
Miami,  FL  33181
- 202 students | 8.40 Mi7925 NW 12th St Ste 201
Miami,  FL  33126
- 364 students | 8.60 Mi8230 W Flagler St.
Miami,  FL  33144
- 2,401 students | 9.20 Mi4425 West. Jose Regueiro (20th) Avenue
Hialeah,  FL  33012