ITT Technical Institute-Wyoming (Closed 2014)
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Wyoming||(MI) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||15 staff||100 staff|
|Total Enrollment||312 students||3,505 students|
|# Full-Time Students||248 students||1,591 students|
|# Part-Time Students||64 students||1,914 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$30,600|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ITT Educational Services, Inc. is a leading private college system focused on technology-oriented programs of study. It operates over 80 ITT Technical Institutes in 30 states which predominantly provide career-focused, degree programs to approximately 40,000 students. Headquartered in Carmel, Indiana, it has been actively involved in the higher education community in the United States since 1969. The five schools at the ITT Technical Institutes (School of Information Technology, School of Drafting and Design, School of Electronics Technology, School of Business, and School of Criminal Justice) teach skills and knowledge that can be used to begin careers in our global technology-driven culture. Most ITT Technical Institute programs of study blend traditional academic content with applied learning concepts, with a significant portion devoted to practical study in a lab environment. Advisory committees, comprised of representatives of local businesses and employers, help each ITT Technical Institute periodically assess and update curricula, equipment and laboratory design. An online education can offer opportunities for students to pursue their educational objectives when attending school in a traditional classroom is not practical. With ITT Tech's online education, a quality technical education is now available when and where it is convenient for the student.
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Wyoming is Grand Rapids Community College (8.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 15,668 students | 8.00 Mi143 Bostwick Ave NE
Grand Rapids,  MI  49503
- 3,481 students | 36.30 Mi1903 Marquette Ave
Muskegon,  MI  49442
- 4,640 students | 36.40 Mi221 S Quarterline Rd
Muskegon,  MI  49442
- 1,832 students | 41.40 Mi2800 College Dr
Sidney,  MI  48885
- 9,489 students | 43.20 Mi6767 West O Ave
Kalamazoo,  MI  49003
As careers in science, technology, engineering, and math become more prevalent, community colleges are shifting their focus to meet demand and secure their place in a rapidly changing educational landscape.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.