ITT Technical Institute-Wyoming (Closed 2014)
The teacher population of 15 teachers has declined by 16% over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Wyoming||(MI) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||15 staff||103 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ITT Educational Services, Inc. is a leading private college system focused on technology-oriented programs of study. It operates over 80 ITT Technical Institutes in 30 states which predominantly provide career-focused, degree programs to approximately 40,000 students. Headquartered in Carmel, Indiana, it has been actively involved in the higher education community in the United States since 1969. The five schools at the ITT Technical Institutes (School of Information Technology, School of Drafting and Design, School of Electronics Technology, School of Business, and School of Criminal Justice) teach skills and knowledge that can be used to begin careers in our global technology-driven culture. Most ITT Technical Institute programs of study blend traditional academic content with applied learning concepts, with a significant portion devoted to practical study in a lab environment. Advisory committees, comprised of representatives of local businesses and employers, help each ITT Technical Institute periodically assess and update curricula, equipment and laboratory design. An online education can offer opportunities for students to pursue their educational objectives when attending school in a traditional classroom is not practical. With ITT Tech's online education, a quality technical education is now available when and where it is convenient for the student.
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Wyoming is Grand Rapids Community College (8.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 13,788 students | 8.00 Mi143 Bostwick Ave NE
Grand Rapids,  MI  49503
(616) 234-4000 8.0013,788
- 3,481 students | 36.30 Mi1903 Marquette Ave
Muskegon,  MI  49442
(231) 777-8800 36.303,481
- 4,640 students | 36.80 Mi221 S Quarterline Rd
Muskegon,  MI  49442
(231) 773-9131 36.804,640
- 1,667 students | 37.20 Mi2800 College Dr.
Sidney,  MI  48885
(989) 328-2111 37.201,667
- 8,069 students | 44.40 Mi6767 West O Ave
Kalamazoo,  MI  49003
(269) 488-4100 44.408,069
Learn about how the failure of the American auto industry, along with President Obama's education initiatives, will translate into increased enrollment in community college campuses.
Learn about a new option students are using to finance their community college education: savings-matching programs.
As tuition rates at community colleges increase nationwide, we share options in financial aid and other tips to make the college experience more affordable, including what the government has proposed to keep community college affordable.