Baker College of Muskegon
- Baker College of Muskegon is nestled in western Michigan along the beautiful shoreline of Lake Michigan and its scenic sandy beaches. Students can take advantage of Muskegon Lake, Bear Lake, and Mona Lake, as well as nearby parks and recreation areas for hiking, boating, skiing, snowmobiling, and camping. The mission of Baker College is to provide quality higher education and training which enable graduates to be successful throughout challenging and rewarding careers. Baker College offers highly effective academic programs which are accessible, market-driven, career-focused, and which lead to employment and career advancement for its students.
- Enrollment: 3,481 students
- Private-state tuition: $8,280
- Student:teacher ratio: 50:1
- Minority enrollment: 14%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Baker College of Muskegon cost?
Baker College of Muskegon's private state tuition is approximately $8,280.
What schools are Baker College of Muskegon often compared to?
What is Baker College of Muskegon's ranking?
Baker College of Muskegon ranks among the top 20% of community college in Michigan for: Percent of students receiving financial aid.