ITT Technical Institute-Swartz Creek (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Swartz Creek||(MI) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||18 staff||100 staff|
|Total Enrollment||370 students||3,505 students|
|# Full-Time Students||254 students||1,591 students|
|# Part-Time Students||116 students||1,914 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$30,600|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Swartz Creek is Baker College of Flint (5.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,726 students | 5.50 Mi1050 West Bristol Road
Flint,  MI  48507
- 8,937 students | 7.50 Mi1401 E Court St
Flint,  MI  48503
- 2,512 students | 18.60 Mi1020 S. Washington Street
Owosso,  MI  48867
- 2,703 students | 35.20 Mi1500 University Drive
Auburn Hills,  MI  48326
- 24,031 students | 38.20 Mi2480 Opdyke Rd
Bloomfield Hills,  MI  48304
Learn about the growing trend amongst four-year universities to recruit from community college campuses. Enjoy an academic head start and a competitive edge against other applicants by starting first at community college.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.