Itt technical institute (Santa clara) (Closed 2016)
|Itt technical institute (Santa clara)||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2006 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Itt technical institute (Santa clara) is Mission College (0.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 8,435 students | 0.90 Mi3000 Mission College Blvd
Santa Clara,  CA  95054
- 9,072 students | 6.80 Mi2100 Moorpark Ave
San Jose,  CA  95128
- 23,104 students | 6.90 Mi21250 Stevens Creek Blvd.
Cupertino,  CA  95014
- 15,030 students | 8.60 Mi12345 El Monte Rd
Los Altos,  CA  94022
- 11,318 students | 9.20 Mi43600 Mission Blvd
Fremont,  CA  94539
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.