ITT Technical Institute-Saint Rose (Closed 2016)
- ITT Educational Services, Inc. is a leading private college system focused on technology-oriented programs of study. It operates over 105 ITT Technical Institutes in 37 states which predominantly provide career-focused, degree programs to approximately 70,000 students. Headquartered in Carmel, Indiana, it has been actively involved in the higher education community in the United States since 1969. Students attend classes year-round with convenient breaks provided throughout the year. Classes are typically available in the morning, afternoon and evening, depending on student enrollment. This class schedule offers students flexibility to pursue part-time employment opportunities.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Saint Rose||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||26 staff|
|Total Enrollment||414 students||1,493 students|
|# Full-Time Students||354 students||382 students|
|# Part-Time Students||60 students||1,111 students|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$28,200|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Saint Rose is Herzing University New Orleans (2.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 361 students | 2.80 Mi2500 Williams Boulevard
Kenner,  LA  70062
- 381 students | 2.80 Mi2500 Williams Blvd
Kenner,  LA  70062
- 289 students | 5.50 Mi5200 Blair Drive
Metairie,  LA  70001
- 892 students | 6.70 Mi3200 Cleary Ave
Metairie,  LA  70002
- 18,684 students | 10.60 Mi615 City Park Ave
New Orleans,  LA  70119
With another community college planning to open campus housing for the next academic year, we analyze the pros and cons of campus housing for community colleges.
Going to college is hard work but it’s even more challenging for nontraditional students who are working or raising a family at the same time. If you’re considering community college to improve your life or further your career, here’s everything you need to know.
Many students enter community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year college or university. Unfortunately, the path can be fraught with challenges. Articulation agreements between schools help students navigate the pitfalls to ensure an easier, more successful transition.