ITT Technical Institute-Saint Rose (Closed 2016)
- ITT Educational Services, Inc. is a leading private college system focused on technology-oriented programs of study. It operates over 105 ITT Technical Institutes in 37 states which predominantly provide career-focused, degree programs to approximately 70,000 students. Headquartered in Carmel, Indiana, it has been actively involved in the higher education community in the United States since 1969. Students attend classes year-round with convenient breaks provided throughout the year. Classes are typically available in the morning, afternoon and evening, depending on student enrollment. This class schedule offers students flexibility to pursue part-time employment opportunities.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Saint Rose||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||26 staff|
|Total Enrollment||414 students||1,493 students|
|# Full-Time Students||354 students||382 students|
|# Part-Time Students||60 students||1,111 students|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$28,200|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Saint Rose is Herzing University New Orleans (5.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 361 students | 5.20 Mi2500 Williams Boulevard
Kenner,  LA  70062
(504) 733-0074 5.20361
- 381 students | 5.20 Mi2500 Williams Blvd
Kenner,  LA  70062
(504) 733-0074 5.20381
- 289 students | 7.40 Mi5200 Blair Drive
Metairie,  LA  70001
(504) 671-6700 7.40289
- 892 students | 8.90 Mi3200 Cleary Ave
Metairie,  LA  70002
(504) 456-3141 8.90892
- 18,684 students | 12.60 Mi615 City Park Ave
New Orleans,  LA  70119
(504) 671-5000 12.6018,684
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.