ITT Technical Institute-Saint Rose (Closed 2016)
- ITT Educational Services, Inc. is a leading private college system focused on technology-oriented programs of study. It operates over 105 ITT Technical Institutes in 37 states which predominantly provide career-focused, degree programs to approximately 70,000 students. Headquartered in Carmel, Indiana, it has been actively involved in the higher education community in the United States since 1969. Students attend classes year-round with convenient breaks provided throughout the year. Classes are typically available in the morning, afternoon and evening, depending on student enrollment. This class schedule offers students flexibility to pursue part-time employment opportunities.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Saint Rose||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||26 staff|
|Total Enrollment||414 students||1,493 students|
|# Full-Time Students||354 students||382 students|
|# Part-Time Students||60 students||1,111 students|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$28,200|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Saint Rose is Herzing University New Orleans (2.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 361 students | 2.80 Mi2500 Williams Boulevard
Kenner,  LA  70062
- 381 students | 2.80 Mi2500 Williams Blvd
Kenner,  LA  70062
- 289 students | 5.50 Mi5200 Blair Drive
Metairie,  LA  70001
- 892 students | 6.70 Mi3200 Cleary Ave
Metairie,  LA  70002
- 18,684 students | 10.60 Mi615 City Park Ave
New Orleans,  LA  70119
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.