ITT Technical Institute-Saint Rose (Closed 2016)
- ITT Educational Services, Inc. is a leading private college system focused on technology-oriented programs of study. It operates over 105 ITT Technical Institutes in 37 states which predominantly provide career-focused, degree programs to approximately 70,000 students. Headquartered in Carmel, Indiana, it has been actively involved in the higher education community in the United States since 1969. Students attend classes year-round with convenient breaks provided throughout the year. Classes are typically available in the morning, afternoon and evening, depending on student enrollment. This class schedule offers students flexibility to pursue part-time employment opportunities.
The teacher population of 16 teachers has declined by 11% over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Saint Rose||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||26 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Saint Rose is Herzing University New Orleans (5.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 361 students | 5.20 Mi2500 Williams Boulevard
Kenner,  LA  70062
(504) 733-0074 5.20361
- 454 students | 5.20 Mi2500 Williams Blvd
Kenner,  LA  70062
(504) 733-0074 5.20454
- 289 students | 7.40 Mi5200 Blair Drive
Metairie,  LA  70001
(504) 671-6700 7.40289
- 14,258 students | 12.60 Mi615 City Park Avenue
New Orleans,  LA  70119
(504) 671-5000 12.6014,258
- 120 students | 16.30 Mi1415 Whitney Ave
Gretna,  LA  70053
(504) 366-5409 16.30120
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.
Can pre-teens enroll in community college? A 12-year-old in Florida recently went to court when the local community college wouldn’t allow her to dual-enroll because she was too young. In California, a child prodigy is about to graduate from UCLA after starting at community college at the age of eight.
Explore a proposal by the governor of Massachusetts to coordinate the state’s 15 community colleges. There are strong feelings on both sides of the issue to consider.