ITT Technical Institute-Richardson (Closed 2016)
- ITT Educational Services, Inc. ("ITT/ESI") provides accredited, technology-oriented undergraduate and graduate degree programs through its ITT Technical Institutes and Daniel Webster College to help students develop skills and knowledge they can use to pursue career opportunities in a variety of fields. It owns and operates more than 125 ITT Technical Institutes and Daniel Webster College. ITT/ESI serves more than 80,000 students at its campuses in 38 states and online. Headquartered in Carmel, IN, it has been actively involved in the higher education community since 1969. The ITT Technical Institute is an institution of higher learning that is committed to offering quality undergraduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities. The institution offers educational programs that integrate life-long learning with knowledge and skills to help students pursue their personal interests and objectives; develop intellectual, analytical and critical thinking abilities; and provide service to their communities.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Richardson||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||26 staff||76 staff|
|Total Enrollment||708 students||3,921 students|
|# Full-Time Students||532 students||1,055 students|
|# Part-Time Students||176 students||2,866 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$33,800|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Richardson is Richland College (4.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 18,915 students | 4.20 Mi12800 Abrams Rd.
Dallas,  TX  75243
- 12,403 students | 6.40 Mi3939 Valley View Ln
Dallas,  TX  75244
- 909 students | 8.10 Mi11830 Webb Chapel Road
Dallas,  TX  75234
- 435 students | 9.10 Mi12005 Ford Road, Suite 100
Dallas,  TX  75234
- 712 students | 9.70 Mi6080 North Central Expressway
Dallas,  TX  75206
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.