ITT Technical Institute-Richardson (Closed 2016)
- ITT Educational Services, Inc. ("ITT/ESI") provides accredited, technology-oriented undergraduate and graduate degree programs through its ITT Technical Institutes and Daniel Webster College to help students develop skills and knowledge they can use to pursue career opportunities in a variety of fields. It owns and operates more than 125 ITT Technical Institutes and Daniel Webster College. ITT/ESI serves more than 80,000 students at its campuses in 38 states and online. Headquartered in Carmel, IN, it has been actively involved in the higher education community since 1969. The ITT Technical Institute is an institution of higher learning that is committed to offering quality undergraduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities. The institution offers educational programs that integrate life-long learning with knowledge and skills to help students pursue their personal interests and objectives; develop intellectual, analytical and critical thinking abilities; and provide service to their communities.
The teacher population of 26 teachers has grown by 62% over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Richardson||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||26 staff||121 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Richardson is Vista College-Online (1.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 768 students | 1.80 Mi300 N. Coit Rd, Suite 300
Richardson, TX 75080
(972) 733-3431 1.80768
- 20,032 students | 4.40 Mi12800 Abrams Rd.
Dallas, TX 75243
(972) 238-6100 4.4020,032
- 13,726 students | 6.40 Mi3939 Valley View Ln
Farmers Branch, TX 75244
(972) 860-4700 6.4013,726
- 661 students | 7.60 Mi8080 Park Lane, Suite 100
Dallas, TX 75231
(214) 692-8080 7.60661
- 909 students | 8.10 Mi11830 Webb Chapel Road
Dallas, TX 75234
(214) 647-8500 8.10909
Learn more about how community colleges and federal loans can help you affordably finance your community college education.
Many degree programs require students to take electives but what are the pros and cons of elective courses?
Many community college students are the first in their family to attend college, and this designation comes with its own share of responsibilities and challenges. Learn about the support available specifically for first-generation community college students.