ITT Technical Institute-Owings Mills (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Owings Mills||(MD) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||21 staff||164 staff|
|Total Enrollment||555 students||4,515 students|
|# Full-Time Students||446 students||1,174 students|
|# Part-Time Students||109 students||3,341 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$37,700|
|Private State Tuition Fees||$18,048||-|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2015)||93%||75%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2015)||$25,827||$9,600|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2015)||$9,500||$5,500|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Owings Mills is Baltimore City Community College (11.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 5,024 students | 11.00 Mi2901 Liberty Heights Avenue
Baltimore,  MD  21215
- 3,645 students | 11.80 Mi1601 Washington Rd
Westminster,  MD  21157
- 318 students | 13.00 Mi803 Glen Eagles Ct
Towson,  MD  21286
- 582 students | 14.10 Mi1520 South Caton Ave
Halethorpe,  MD  21227
- 501 students | 14.40 Mi17 Commerce Street- Commerce Exchange
Baltimore,  MD  21202
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.