ITT Technical Institute-Orland Park (Closed 2016)
The teacher population of 20 teachers has grown by 66% over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Orland Park||(IL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates Colleges||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||20 staff||239 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ITT Technical Institute, Matteson, is one of a network of coeducational, non-denominational private postsecondary educational institutions owned and operated by ITT Educational Services, Inc., a Delaware corporation. ITT Technical Institute, Portland, Oregon was started in 1971 under the name United Electronics Institute. ITT Educational Services, Inc., purchased the school in 1978 and in April 1979, the name of the school was changed to ITT Technical Institute. The school moved to its present location in October 1988. The school offers associate of applied science degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design and Information Technology and bachelor of science degree programs of study in Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Data Communication Systems Technology, Digital Entertainment and Game Design, Electronics and Communications Engineering Technology, Industrial Automation Engineering Technology, Technical Project Management and Information Systems Security. A branch is located in Matteson, Illinois. ITT Technical Institute, Matteson, Illinois opened in June 1993, offering Electronics Engineering Technology. The school now offers associate of applied science degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design, Information Technology-Computer Network Systems, and Information Technology-Multimedia and a bachelor of applied science degree program of study in Technical Project Management. The facility consists of approximately 27,400 square feet which includes theory classrooms and laboratories, a resource center, a student lounge and administrative offices. Ample parking is available for students, staff and visitors. Special facilities available for disabled persons include specially equipped restrooms, a pay phone and water fountain at wheelchair height, and parking spaces for disabled persons. The facility is in compliance with federal, state and local ordinances and regulations, including those relating to safety and health. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award associate of applied science and bachelor of applied science degrees.
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Orland Park is Moraine Valley Community College (10.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 13,032 students | 10.80 Mi9000 W. College Parkway
Palos Hills, IL 60465
(708) 974-4300 10.8013,032
- 3,843 students | 13.60 Mi202 South Halsted Street
Chicago Heights, IL 60411
(708) 709-3500 13.603,843
- 618 students | 14.60 Mi7725 South Harlem Avenue
Bridgeview, IL 60455
(708) 237-5050 14.60618
- 14,318 students | 14.90 Mi1215 Houbolt Rd
Joliet, IL 60431
(815) 729-9020 14.9014,318
- 4,066 students | 15.00 Mi15800 South State Street
South Holland, IL 60473
(708) 596-2000 15.004,066
Learn more about The College Cost Reduction and Access Act of 2007 ("CCRAA" or the "Act"), which was enacted to make college more affordable for low- and moderate-income students by phasing in increases in government grants.
Learn how scholarships work and how they can help pay for your community college education.
Learn about the specific financial aid and scholarship opportunities available to veterans attending community college. You served our country - now let the country serve you financially.