- Fox College is an institution of higher learning that combines general education and professional education in applied programs that prepare motivated students for success in specialized careers. Fox College offers a combination of applied associate degrees and diplomas in 8 different program areas. Each program’s curriculum has been designed by faculty and industry professionals to emphasize what employers need in their new hires.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Fox College||(IL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||25 staff||123 staff|
|Total Enrollment||360 students||3,999 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||360 students||1,386 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$34,400||$31,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Fox College is City Colleges of Chicago-Richard J Daley College (1.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 8,914 students | 1.50 Mi7500 S Pulaski Rd
Chicago,  IL  60652
- 743 students | 3.20 Mi7725 South Harlem Avenue
Bridgeview,  IL  60455
- 4,653 students | 3.70 Mi3801 S Central Ave
Cicero,  IL  60804
- 5,313 students | 5.20 Mi6301 S Halsted St
Chicago,  IL  60621
- 15,286 students | 7.20 Mi9000 W. College Parkway
Palos Hills,  IL  60465
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.