ITT Technical Institute-Lexington (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Lexington||(KY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||25 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||348 students||3,252 students|
|# Full-Time Students||262 students||1,360 students|
|# Part-Time Students||86 students||1,892 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$29,400|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Lexington is National College-Lexington (1.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 979 students | 1.40 Mi2376 Sir Barton Way
Lexington,  KY  40509
- 10,952 students | 3.00 Mi470 Cooper Drive
Lexington,  KY  40506
- 186 students | 5.20 Mi1648 McGrathiana Pkwy #200
Lexington,  KY  40511
- 1,140 students | 14.80 Mi512 E. Stephens St
Midway,  KY  40347
- 3,478 students | 53.10 Mi1755 U.S. Hwy 68
Maysville,  KY  41056
As careers in science, technology, engineering, and math become more prevalent, community colleges are shifting their focus to meet demand and secure their place in a rapidly changing educational landscape.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.