ITT Technical Institute-High Point (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-High Point||(NC) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||25 staff||139 staff|
|Total Enrollment||426 students||2,380 students|
|# Full-Time Students||290 students||1,019 students|
|# Part-Time Students||136 students||1,361 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$27,500|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-High Point is Guilford Technical Community College (4.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 12,430 students | 4.30 Mi601 High Point Rd.
Jamestown,  NC  27282
- 9,148 students | 17.60 Mi2100 Silas Creek Pky
Winston Salem,  NC  27103
- 4,102 students | 17.90 Mi297 Davidson Community College Rd
Thomasville,  NC  27360
- 1,597 students | 25.00 MiHwy 65w County Home Rd
Wentworth,  NC  27375
- 2,771 students | 27.10 Mi629 Industrial Pk Ave
Asheboro,  NC  27205
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.