ITT Technical Institute-Cordova (Closed 2016)
- The ITT Technical Institute is an institution of higher learning that is committed to offering quality undergraduate, graduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities. The ITT Technical Institutes are a leading private college system focused on technology-oriented programs of study. There are over 140 ITT Technical Institutes in 38 states. The ITT Technical Institutes predominantly offer career-focused, degree programs to over 70,000 students. The ITT Technical Institutes have been actively involved in the higher education community in the United States since 1969.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Cordova||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||19 staff||29 staff|
|Total Enrollment||545 students||631 students|
|# Full-Time Students||416 students||369 students|
|# Part-Time Students||129 students||262 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$29,400|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Cordova is Concorde Career College-Memphis (6.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,310 students | 6.20 Mi5100 Poplar Avenue, Suite 132
Memphis,  TN  38137
- 249 students | 11.50 Mi1200 Poplar Ave
Memphis,  TN  38104
- 1,170 students | 12.00 Mi1003 Monroe Ave
Memphis,  TN  38104
- 633 students | 12.10 Mi2710 Nonconnah Blvd
Memphis,  TN  38132
- 10,227 students | 12.50 Mi737 Union Avenue
Memphis,  TN  38103
Thanks to modern technology, students can now attend class from the comfort of their homes. While online courses were once deemed inferior to lecture halls, the stigma has seemed to fade as technology advances and becomes a greater and greater part of a standard academic curriculum.The virtual classroom is here, but are online college courses right for you?
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.