ITT Technical Institute-Cordova (Closed 2016)
- The ITT Technical Institute is an institution of higher learning that is committed to offering quality undergraduate, graduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities. The ITT Technical Institutes are a leading private college system focused on technology-oriented programs of study. There are over 140 ITT Technical Institutes in 38 states. The ITT Technical Institutes predominantly offer career-focused, degree programs to over 70,000 students. The ITT Technical Institutes have been actively involved in the higher education community in the United States since 1969.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Cordova||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||19 staff||29 staff|
|Total Enrollment||545 students||631 students|
|# Full-Time Students||416 students||369 students|
|# Part-Time Students||129 students||262 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$29,400|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Cordova is Concorde Career College-Memphis (6.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,310 students | 6.20 Mi5100 Poplar Avenue, Suite 132
Memphis,  TN  38137
- 249 students | 11.50 Mi1200 Poplar Ave
Memphis,  TN  38104
- 1,170 students | 12.00 Mi1003 Monroe Ave
Memphis,  TN  38104
- 633 students | 12.10 Mi2710 Nonconnah Blvd
Memphis,  TN  38132
- 10,227 students | 12.50 Mi737 Union Avenue
Memphis,  TN  38103
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.