ITT Technical Institute-Cordova (Closed 2016)
- The ITT Technical Institute is an institution of higher learning that is committed to offering quality undergraduate, graduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities. The ITT Technical Institutes are a leading private college system focused on technology-oriented programs of study. There are over 140 ITT Technical Institutes in 38 states. The ITT Technical Institutes predominantly offer career-focused, degree programs to over 70,000 students. The ITT Technical Institutes have been actively involved in the higher education community in the United States since 1969.
The teacher population of 19 teachers has declined by 20% over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Cordova||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||19 staff||81 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Cordova is Concorde Career College-Memphis (6.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,367 students | 6.20 Mi5100 Poplar Avenue, Suite 132
Memphis, TN 38137
(901) 761-9494 6.201,367
- 340 students | 11.50 Mi1200 Poplar Ave
Memphis, TN 38104
(901) 726-1977 11.50340
- 989 students | 12.00 Mi1003 Monroe Ave
Memphis, TN 38104
(901) 572-2468 12.00989
- 656 students | 12.10 Mi2710 Nonconnah Blvd
Memphis, TN 38132
(901) 291-4239 12.10656
- 9,433 students | 12.50 Mi737 Union Avenue
Memphis, TN 38103
(901) 333-5000 12.509,433
Your local community college campus offers a variety of art programs both traditional and modern. Find out more about them here.
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
From nuclear medicine to physical therapy, consider 10 in-demand jobs for community college graduates. With salaries ranging from $50,000 to even $100,000, opportunities are ripe for those with the right training from community colleges.