ITT Technical Institute-Cordova (Closed 2016)
- The ITT Technical Institute is an institution of higher learning that is committed to offering quality undergraduate, graduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities. The ITT Technical Institutes are a leading private college system focused on technology-oriented programs of study. There are over 140 ITT Technical Institutes in 38 states. The ITT Technical Institutes predominantly offer career-focused, degree programs to over 70,000 students. The ITT Technical Institutes have been actively involved in the higher education community in the United States since 1969.
The teacher population of 19 teachers has declined by 20% over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Cordova||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate Colleges: Diverse Fields|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||19 staff||36 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Cordova is Concorde Career College-Memphis (6.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,394 students | 6.20 Mi5100 Poplar Avenue, Suite 132
Memphis, TN 38137
(901) 761-9494 6.201,394
- 276 students | 11.50 Mi1200 Poplar Ave
Memphis, TN 38104
(901) 726-1977 11.50276
- 611 students | 12.10 Mi2710 Nonconnah Blvd
Memphis, TN 38132
(901) 291-4239 12.10611
- 9,347 students | 12.50 Mi737 Union Avenue
Memphis, TN 38103
(901) 333-5000 12.509,347
- 1,423 students | 22.80 Mi2000 W. Broadway
West Memphis, AR 72301
(870) 733-6722 22.801,423
Learn about the dazzling jewelry programs and certificates that are available at your local community college campus.
Calling all tech-lovers! A new survey by Republic’s Center for Digital Education and Converge Online has ranked the community colleges that most effectively integrate digital technology into daily campus life.
Veteran Charles Wittington, a community college student, wrote about his killing addiction and was subsequently banned from campus. Was he entitled through free speech to express his opinion, or is campus safety more important? Weigh in on the controversy.