ITT Technical Institute-Cordova (Closed 2016)
- The ITT Technical Institute is an institution of higher learning that is committed to offering quality undergraduate, graduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities. The ITT Technical Institutes are a leading private college system focused on technology-oriented programs of study. There are over 140 ITT Technical Institutes in 38 states. The ITT Technical Institutes predominantly offer career-focused, degree programs to over 70,000 students. The ITT Technical Institutes have been actively involved in the higher education community in the United States since 1969.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Cordova||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||19 staff||29 staff|
|Total Enrollment||545 students||631 students|
|# Full-Time Students||416 students||369 students|
|# Part-Time Students||129 students||262 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$29,400|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Cordova is Concorde Career College-Memphis (6.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,310 students | 6.20 Mi5100 Poplar Avenue, Suite 132
Memphis,  TN  38137
(901) 761-9494 6.201,310
- 249 students | 11.50 Mi1200 Poplar Ave
Memphis,  TN  38104
(901) 726-1977 11.50249
- 1,170 students | 12.00 Mi1003 Monroe Ave
Memphis,  TN  38104
(901) 572-2468 12.001,170
- 633 students | 12.10 Mi2710 Nonconnah Blvd
Memphis,  TN  38132
(901) 345-1000 12.10633
- 10,227 students | 12.50 Mi737 Union Avenue
Memphis,  TN  38103
(901) 333-5000 12.5010,227
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.