ITT Technical Institute-Cary (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Cary||(NC) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||19 staff||139 staff|
|Total Enrollment||278 students||2,380 students|
|# Full-Time Students||233 students||1,019 students|
|# Part-Time Students||45 students||1,361 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$27,500|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Cary is Miller-Motte College-Cary (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 316 students | 0.40 Mi2205 Walnut Street
Cary,  NC  27518
- 1,077 students | 5.90 Mi15 E Peace St
Raleigh,  NC  27604
- 21,384 students | 7.40 Mi9101 Fayetteville Road
Raleigh,  NC  27603
- 375 students | 10.00 Mi3901 Capital Blvd Ste 151
Raleigh,  NC  27604
- 400 students | 16.40 Mi3000 Wakefield Crossing Drive
Raleigh,  NC  27614
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.