ITT Technical Institute-Atlanta (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Atlanta||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||18 staff||94 staff|
|Total Enrollment||475 students||2,588 students|
|# Full-Time Students||362 students||1,115 students|
|# Part-Time Students||113 students||1,473 students|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$29,600|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Atlanta is Clayton State University (4.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 7,022 students | 4.50 Mi2000 Clayton State Boulevard
Morrow,  GA  30260
- 2,977 students | 6.70 Mi1630 Metropolitan Parkway, SW
Atlanta,  GA  30310
- 4,282 students | 6.90 Mi1560 Metropolitan Pkwy SW
Atlanta,  GA  30310
- 21,371 students | 9.20 Mi3251 Panthersville Rd
Decatur,  GA  30034
- n/a students | 10.10 Mi320 W. Broad St. Suite 200
Fairburn,  GA  30213
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.