Indian Hills Community College
- Indian Hills Community College is a premier college with top-notch programs and staff. We are very fortunate to have been able to provide reasonably priced education and training to our stduents since our inception. Over 90% of our student body comes from our local 10-county area, which is the highest percentage of in-district enrollees of any college in Iowa.
- Enrollment: 3,279 students
- In-state tuition: $3,720
- Out-state tuition: $5,580
- Student:teacher ratio: 7:1
- Minority enrollment: 24%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- We have beautiful campuses in Centerville and Ottumwa and attendance centers in each of our other counties. Our Arts and Sciences students have great success when they transfer to four-year colleges and our technical students enjoy the highest placement rates and starting salaries in the state. The Ottumwa campus of IHCC is the main administrative campus of the college. The majority of the college's technical programs are housed here, and the majority of our Arts & Sciences students also attend classes here. The volleyball, basketball, golf, and softball teams all call this campus "home." Indian Hills Community College offers a wide variety of majors/programs of study. We group our degree programs into three main areas: Advanced Technologies, Arts & Sciences, Health Occupations. There are almost 70 specific programs that you can choose from. IHCC's Business and Industry Resource Center is charged with coordinating regional economic development through industrial training and retraining, BioDevelopment and manufacturing extension support, waste management consulting, small business development, job training, and other statewide initiatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Indian Hills Community College cost?
Indian Hills Community College's tuition is approximately $3,720 for In-State students and $5,580 for Out-State students.