- The teacher population of 45 teachers has declined by 16% over five years.
|Huertas College||(PR) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||45 staff||45 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,184 students||839 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||986 students||701 students|
|# Part-Time Students||198 students||138 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$20,700||$20,500|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,148 students | 0.00 MiUrb. Caguas Norte, Ave. Rafael Cordero, Calle Génova Num 8
Caguas,  PR  00725
- 1,864 students | 1.00 MiCarr 183 Km 1.7
Caguas,  PR  00726
- 3,101 students | 1.30 MiNum 39-40 B St W Industrial Pk
Caguas,  PR  00725
- 892 students | 10.50 Mi1206 13th. Street Ext San Agustin
San Juan,  PR  00926
- 1,496 students | 10.70 MiColton St. # 9
Guaynabo,  PR  00970
Air traffic controllers enjoy secure, interesting work. Earning a degree in ATC at a community college is an excellent first step to securing a job.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.