- The teacher population of 50 teachers has grown by 284% over five years.
|EDIC College||(PR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||50 staff||45 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,148 students||839 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||751 students||701 students|
|# Part-Time Students||397 students||138 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$21,100||$20,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to EDIC College is Columbia Central University-Caguas (0.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,864 students | 0.90 MiCarr 183 Km 1.7
Caguas,  PR  00726
- 1,184 students | 1.90 Mi#41 Hector R Bunker St
Caguas,  PR  00725
- 3,101 students | 4.10 MiNum 39-40 B St W Industrial Pk
Caguas,  PR  00725
- 1,496 students | 9.90 MiColton St. # 9
Guaynabo,  PR  00970
- 892 students | 10.60 Mi1206 13th. Street Ext San Agustin
San Juan,  PR  00926
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.