- EDIC College, School Specialized in Health Programs with Campuses in Bayamn, Carolina & Caguas
Quick Stats (2023)
- Enrollment: 1,605 students
- Private-state tuition: $6,660
- Acceptance Rate: 94%
- Student:teacher ratio: 11:1
- Minority enrollment: 100%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
EDIC College ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Puerto Rico for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does EDIC College cost?
EDIC College's private state tuition is approximately $6,660.
What schools are EDIC College often compared to?
EDIC Collegeis often viewed alongside schools like ICPR Junior College by visitors of our site.
What is the acceptance rate of EDIC College?
The acceptance rate of EDIC College is 94%, which is higher than the state average of 84%.
What is EDIC College's ranking?
EDIC College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Puerto Rico for: Average community college minority breakdown and Percent of students receiving financial aid.