- EDIC College, School Specialized in Health Programs with Campuses in Bayamn, Carolina & Caguas
- Enrollment: 1,605 students
- Private-state tuition: $6,660
- Acceptance Rate: 94%
- Student:teacher ratio: 11:1
- Minority enrollment: 100%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does EDIC College cost?
EDIC College's private state tuition is approximately $6,660.
What is the acceptance rate of EDIC College?
The acceptance rate of EDIC College is 94%, which is higher than the state average of 84%.