- The teacher population of 50 teachers has grown by 47% over five years.
|EDIC College||(PR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||50 staff||45 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,148 students||839 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||751 students||701 students|
|# Part-Time Students||397 students||138 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$21,100||$20,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,101 students | 4.10 MiNum 39-40 B St W Industrial Pk
Caguas,  PR  00725
- 892 students | 10.60 Mi1206 13th. Street Ext San Agustin
San Juan,  PR  00926
- n/a students | 10.60 Mi1315 PONCE DE LEON AVE.
San Juan,  PR  00910
- 3,843 students | 10.60 MiCarretera 887 Bo San Anton
Carolina,  PR  00984
- 688 students | 11.80 Mi558 Munoz Rivera Avenue
San Juan,  PR  00919
August 09, 2018
Learn about why more students are attending community college classes with their parents.
July 16, 2018
Online courses are an affordable and convenient alternative to attending a traditional university. With the advent of the first all-online community college in California, the world of community college is changing and changing quickly. Keep reading to learn more.
July 11, 2018
Read on to learn the ins and outs of crafting the perfect college application essay.