- The teacher population of 50 teachers has grown by 47% over five years.
|EDIC College||(PR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||50 staff||30 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,148 students||714 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||31:1|
|# Full-Time Students||751 students||610 students|
|# Part-Time Students||397 students||104 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$21,100||$20,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,101 students | 4.10 MiNum 39-40 B St W Industrial Pk
Caguas,  PR  00725
- 892 students | 10.60 Mi1206 13th. Street Ext San Agustin
San Juan,  PR  00926
- n/a students | 10.60 Mi1315 PONCE DE LEON AVE.
San Juan,  PR  00910
- 3,843 students | 10.60 MiCarretera 887 Bo San Anton
Carolina,  PR  00984
- 688 students | 11.80 Mi558 Munoz Rivera Avenue
San Juan,  PR  00919
May 18, 2018
Community Colleges have existed for more than 100 years and they have changed significantly in that amount of time. Keep reading to learn more about the history of community colleges and how they've changed the face of American public education.
May 10, 2018
We’ll explore various degree programs for shy individuals who prefer to work independently, rather than in a team environment.
May 10, 2018
With more community colleges offering bachelor's degrees, the choices in getting a BA or BS are growing quickly. Learn about new bachelor's degrees you can obtain at community colleges, ranging from nursing to electrical engineering and every subject in between.