High-Tech Institute-Atlanta (Closed 2009)
- Anthem College–Atlanta provides a modern learning environment located immediately adjacent to the Lindbergh Center Station, the busiest transit station of MARTA, Atlanta’s mass-transit system. This new “Anthem College” building is next to the BellSouth Towers at Lindbergh, a facility consisting of two 14-story towers connected by a glass atrium, that serve to anchor the larger, live-work-play transit-oriented development. This development encompasses retail and residential components, as well as a hotel and theatre. Anthem College-Atlanta provides career-focused training designed to match the needs of today’s healthcare and technology fields. By offering a blended learning experience that couples coursework with real-world work environments, Anthem College – Fenton ensures that students who come prepared to learn will leave prepared to succeed. Anthem Education Group-Atlanta is strongly committed to providing you with all the information necessary to make an informed decision. Please note that you should download or review the document(s) provided below in order to have a complete understanding of the programs and services offered by Anthem College. Administration and Faculty Supplements are available at the campus.
|High-Tech Institute-Atlanta||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Enrollment||212 students||2,588 students|
|% Unknown races|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2010)||21%||92%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2010 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to High-Tech Institute-Atlanta is Brown College of Court Reporting (2.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 208 students | 2.90 Mi1900 Emery St, NW, Suite 200
Atlanta,  GA  30318
(404) 876-1227 2.90208
- 919 students | 3.60 Mi4370 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE
Atlanta,  GA  30319
(404) 799-4500 3.60919
- 398 students | 4.70 Mi384 Northyards Blvd., Suite 190
Atlanta,  GA  30313
(404) 237-7573 4.70398
- 787 students | 4.90 Mi50 Hurt Plaza SE Suite 400
Atlanta,  GA  30303
(404) 816-4533 4.90787
- 346 students | 5.90 Mi5303 New Peachtree Rd
Atlanta,  GA  30341
(770) 216-2960 5.90346
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.