High-Tech Institute-Atlanta (Closed 2009)
- Anthem College–Atlanta provides a modern learning environment located immediately adjacent to the Lindbergh Center Station, the busiest transit station of MARTA, Atlanta’s mass-transit system. This new “Anthem College” building is next to the BellSouth Towers at Lindbergh, a facility consisting of two 14-story towers connected by a glass atrium, that serve to anchor the larger, live-work-play transit-oriented development. This development encompasses retail and residential components, as well as a hotel and theatre. Anthem College-Atlanta provides career-focused training designed to match the needs of today’s healthcare and technology fields. By offering a blended learning experience that couples coursework with real-world work environments, Anthem College – Fenton ensures that students who come prepared to learn will leave prepared to succeed. Anthem Education Group-Atlanta is strongly committed to providing you with all the information necessary to make an informed decision. Please note that you should download or review the document(s) provided below in order to have a complete understanding of the programs and services offered by Anthem College. Administration and Faculty Supplements are available at the campus.
|High-Tech Institute-Atlanta||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Enrollment||212 students||2,588 students|
|% Unknown races|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2010)||21%||92%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2010 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to High-Tech Institute-Atlanta is Herzing University Atlanta (1.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 341 students | 1.70 Mi3393 Peachtree Road, Suite 1003
Atlanta,  GA  30326
- 208 students | 2.90 Mi1900 Emery St, NW, Suite 200
Atlanta,  GA  30318
- 919 students | 3.80 Mi4370 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE
Atlanta,  GA  30319
- 398 students | 4.20 Mi384 Northyards Blvd., Suite 190
Atlanta,  GA  30313
- 346 students | 5.90 Mi5303 New Peachtree Rd
Atlanta,  GA  30341
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.