High-Tech Institute-Atlanta (Closed 2009)
- Anthem College–Atlanta provides a modern learning environment located immediately adjacent to the Lindbergh Center Station, the busiest transit station of MARTA, Atlanta’s mass-transit system. This new “Anthem College” building is next to the BellSouth Towers at Lindbergh, a facility consisting of two 14-story towers connected by a glass atrium, that serve to anchor the larger, live-work-play transit-oriented development. This development encompasses retail and residential components, as well as a hotel and theatre. Anthem College-Atlanta provides career-focused training designed to match the needs of today’s healthcare and technology fields. By offering a blended learning experience that couples coursework with real-world work environments, Anthem College – Fenton ensures that students who come prepared to learn will leave prepared to succeed. Anthem Education Group-Atlanta is strongly committed to providing you with all the information necessary to make an informed decision. Please note that you should download or review the document(s) provided below in order to have a complete understanding of the programs and services offered by Anthem College. Administration and Faculty Supplements are available at the campus.
|High-Tech Institute-Atlanta||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Enrollment||212 students||2,588 students|
|% Unknown races|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2010)||21%||92%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2010 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to High-Tech Institute-Atlanta is Herzing University Atlanta (1.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 341 students | 1.70 Mi3393 Peachtree Road, Suite 1003
Atlanta,  GA  30326
- 208 students | 2.90 Mi1900 Emery St, NW, Suite 200
Atlanta,  GA  30318
- 919 students | 3.80 Mi4370 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE
Atlanta,  GA  30319
- 398 students | 4.20 Mi384 Northyards Blvd., Suite 190
Atlanta,  GA  30313
- 346 students | 5.90 Mi5303 New Peachtree Rd
Atlanta,  GA  30341
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.