High-Tech Institute-Atlanta (Closed 2009)
- Anthem College–Atlanta provides a modern learning environment located immediately adjacent to the Lindbergh Center Station, the busiest transit station of MARTA, Atlanta’s mass-transit system. This new “Anthem College” building is next to the BellSouth Towers at Lindbergh, a facility consisting of two 14-story towers connected by a glass atrium, that serve to anchor the larger, live-work-play transit-oriented development. This development encompasses retail and residential components, as well as a hotel and theatre. Anthem College-Atlanta provides career-focused training designed to match the needs of today’s healthcare and technology fields. By offering a blended learning experience that couples coursework with real-world work environments, Anthem College – Fenton ensures that students who come prepared to learn will leave prepared to succeed. Anthem Education Group-Atlanta is strongly committed to providing you with all the information necessary to make an informed decision. Please note that you should download or review the document(s) provided below in order to have a complete understanding of the programs and services offered by Anthem College. Administration and Faculty Supplements are available at the campus.
|High-Tech Institute-Atlanta||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Enrollment||212 students||2,588 students|
|% Unknown races|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2010)||21%||92%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2010 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to High-Tech Institute-Atlanta is Brown College of Court Reporting (2.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 208 students | 2.90 Mi1900 Emery St, NW, Suite 200
Atlanta,  GA  30318
- 919 students | 3.60 Mi4370 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE
Atlanta,  GA  30319
- 398 students | 4.70 Mi384 Northyards Blvd., Suite 190
Atlanta,  GA  30313
- 686 students | 4.90 Mi50 Hurt Plaza SE Suite 400
Atlanta,  GA  30303
- 346 students | 5.90 Mi5303 New Peachtree Rd
Atlanta,  GA  30341
Learn about the growing trend amongst four-year universities to recruit from community college campuses. Enjoy an academic head start and a competitive edge against other applicants by starting first at community college.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.