High-Tech Institute-Atlanta (Closed 2009)
- Anthem College–Atlanta provides a modern learning environment located immediately adjacent to the Lindbergh Center Station, the busiest transit station of MARTA, Atlanta’s mass-transit system. This new “Anthem College” building is next to the BellSouth Towers at Lindbergh, a facility consisting of two 14-story towers connected by a glass atrium, that serve to anchor the larger, live-work-play transit-oriented development. This development encompasses retail and residential components, as well as a hotel and theatre. Anthem College-Atlanta provides career-focused training designed to match the needs of today’s healthcare and technology fields. By offering a blended learning experience that couples coursework with real-world work environments, Anthem College – Fenton ensures that students who come prepared to learn will leave prepared to succeed. Anthem Education Group-Atlanta is strongly committed to providing you with all the information necessary to make an informed decision. Please note that you should download or review the document(s) provided below in order to have a complete understanding of the programs and services offered by Anthem College. Administration and Faculty Supplements are available at the campus.
|High-Tech Institute-Atlanta||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 years but < 4 years|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||21%||92%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2010 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to High-Tech Institute-Atlanta is Brown College of Court Reporting (2.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 181 students | 2.90 Mi1100 Spring Street, Suite 101
Atlanta,  GA  30309
(404) 876-1227 2.90181
- 919 students | 3.60 Mi4370 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE
Atlanta,  GA  30319
(404) 799-4500 3.60919
- 398 students | 4.70 Mi384 Northyards Blvd., Suite 190
Atlanta,  GA  30313
(404) 237-7573 4.70398
- 787 students | 4.90 Mi50 Hurt Plaza SE Suite 400
Atlanta,  GA  30303
(404) 816-4533 4.90787
- 419 students | 5.90 Mi5303 New Peachtree Rd
Chamblee,  GA  30341
(770) 216-2960 5.90419
Learn about how the community college tuition hikes in the next year may be greater than the rate of inflation.
In light of the huge budget cuts facing California community colleges, class rationing is now on the table as one option to help schools stay in the black. Is it right, fair or even practical? We’ll explore the issue.
Learn about how some convicted criminals abused community colleges' financial aid programs and why Congress has decided to prohibit criminals from being eligible for future aid.