Heritage Institute-Ft Myers (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 39 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Heritage Institute-Ft Myers||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||39 staff||37 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||7||10|
|Total Enrollment||738 students||1,142 students|
|# Full-Time Students||738 students||487 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,400||$30,300|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2015)||87%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2015)||$13,233||$11,875|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2015)||$4,750||$6,334|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Heritage Institute-Ft Myers is Florida SouthWestern State College (2.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 15,389 students | 2.70 Mi8099 College Parkway
Fort Myers,  FL  33919
(239) 489-9300 2.7015,389
- 1,259 students | 4.00 Mi1685 Medical Lane
Fort Myers,  FL  33907
(239) 939-4766 4.001,259
- 2,780 students | 73.80 Mi600 W College Dr
Avon Park,  FL  33825
(863) 453-6661 73.802,780
- 143 students | 76.20 Mi616 67th Street Circle East
Bradenton,  FL  34208
(941) 744-1244 76.20143
- 10,314 students | 76.40 Mi5840 26th St W
Bradenton,  FL  34207
(941) 752-5000 76.4010,314
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.