Heritage Institute-Ft Myers (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 39 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Heritage Institute-Ft Myers||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||39 staff||37 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||7||10|
|Total Enrollment||738 students||1,142 students|
|# Full-Time Students||738 students||487 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,400||$30,300|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2015)||87%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2015)||$13,233||$11,875|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2015)||$4,750||$6,334|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Heritage Institute-Ft Myers is Florida SouthWestern State College (2.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 15,389 students | 2.70 Mi8099 College Parkway
Fort Myers,  FL  33919
- 1,259 students | 4.00 Mi1685 Medical Lane
Fort Myers,  FL  33907
- 2,780 students | 73.80 Mi600 W College Dr
Avon Park,  FL  33825
- 143 students | 76.20 Mi616 67th Street Circle East
Bradenton,  FL  34208
- 10,314 students | 76.70 Mi5840 26th St W
Bradenton,  FL  34207
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.