- The mission of Southwest Florida College is to provide an education to men and women that will enable them to pursue successful careers and lead enriched lives.
- Enrollment: 1,125 students
- Private-state tuition: $13,860
- Student:teacher ratio: 9:1
- Minority enrollment: 60%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- With two campuses, one in Tampa and one in Ft. Myers, Southwest Florida College is a private, non-profit and accredited senior college. Southwest Florida College is a Florida career school that offers a future by helping you acquire the skills you need to be in demand in today's competitive workplace. Whether you want education and training for a new career or additional skills that will enhance your performance in your current career, Southwest Florida College's skilled team of professionals has tailored programs that are suited to meet your needs. The College offers Associate degrees, diplomas or certificates in Accounting Technology, Computer Aided Drafting and Design, Information Technology Management, Criminal Justice, Graphic Design, Hospitality Management, Management and Marketing, Medical Administration, Medical Assisting, Medical Transcription, Microsoft? Network Engineer and Systems Administrator, Paralegal Studies, Pharmacy Technician, Surgical Technician, Technical Administration, Medical Records & Coding, Early Childhood Education and Network Security & Computer Forensics. The College offers day, evening and weekend classes so that your training fits with your busy schedule. Learn at your convenience and at your own pace. Southwest Florida College (Fort Myers and Tampa) is authorized to award Associate of Science degrees by the Commission for Independent Education Colleges and Universities, Department of Education Tallahassee, FL. Southwest Florida College is accredited as a Senior College by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).