- Fremont College has two California campuses located in Cerritos and Los Angeles, as well as an online degree program. Degree programs are available in the following four fields: design, business, legal studies, and wellness. Fremont College's degree programs are designed with the student's specific learning style in mind, offering a customized curriculum that you won't find at any other school. Visit Fremont College's website and take the free career quiz to find the degree program that is right for you!
Fremont University serves 180 students (100% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is lower than the state community college average of 21:1.
Minority enrollment is 91% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the state average of 74%.
- Enrollment: 180 students
- In-state tuition: $18,000
- Out-state tuition: $18,000
- Acceptance Rate: 59%
- Student:teacher ratio: 16:1
- Minority enrollment: 91%
- Source: Verified school update
The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
(CA) Community College Avg.
Less than 2 yrs
At least 2 but less than 4 years
Number of Programs Offered
The student population of Fremont University has stayed relatively flat over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 20:1 over five years.
The Fremont University diversity score of 0.75 is more than the state average of 0.71. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% American Indian/Alaskan
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The public in-state tuition of $18,000 is more than the state average of $1,993.
The public out-state tuition of $18,000 is more than the state average of $7,120.
In-State Tuition Fees
Out-State Tuition Fees
$18000 per academic year for full time undergraduate student. $15000 per academic year for full time MBA program students.
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) , School Administrators
- Cerritos Campus
- 18000 Studebaker Road 900A
- Cerritos, California 90703
- Los Angeles Campus
- 3440 Wilshire Blvd. 10th Floor
- Los Angeles, California 90010
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Fremont University cost?
Fremont University's tuition is approximately $18,000 for In-State students and $18,000 for Out-State students.
What is the acceptance rate of Fremont University?
The acceptance rate of Fremont University is 59%, which is lower than the state average of 80%.
OSHA Training at Community College: Making Workplace Safety Easier
Businesses and prospective employees need to look no further than community colleges for valuable, certified, and affordable OSHA training.
Careers: Smart Grid Tecnology
The "smart grid" presents a myriad of opportunities for green collar jobs. Learn about the job prospects in the industry and how your local community college can provide you with the training to capitalize on this growing industry.
Careers: Culinary Training
Learn about highly acclaimed culinary programs at community colleges.