Frank Phillips College
- Frank Phillips College is a comprehensive community college. The mission of this institution is to provide quality educational programs to the residents of its service area, the ten northernmost counties of the Texas Panhandle. The Board of Regents, administration, faculty and staff are united in their commitment to the accomplishment of this mission.
- The teacher population of 61 teachers has grown by 8% over five years.
|Frank Phillips College||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||61 staff||76 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,348 students||3,921 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||568 students||1,055 students|
|# Part-Time Students||780 students||2,866 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||208||252|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Non Resident races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$36,800||-|
- Frank Phillips College serves over 3,000 students each semester, 1,500 transfer degree-seeking students and approximately 1,500 applied science, workforce and certificate students. FPC provides a diverse cultural background for students attending college, with students typically representing 15-17 countries and 34-39 states annually. The curricula offerings at FPC range literally from 'a to z' with programs of study from agriculture to zoology coupled with numerous technical and occupational programs.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,336 students | 40.60 Mi2011 S. Washington
Amarillo,  TX  79109
- 1,394 students | 56.80 Mi1122 College Drive
Clarendon,  TX  79226
- 1,925 students | 100.40 Mi1801 N. Kansas Ave.
Liberal,  KS  67901
- 3,745 students | 131.90 Mi417 Schepps Blvd
Clovis,  NM  88101
- 1,460 students | 135.40 Mi2801 N Main St
Altus,  OK  73521