Florida College of Natural Health-Bradenton
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Florida College of Natural Health-Bradenton||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||4 staff||37 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||5||10|
|Total Enrollment||143 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||36:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||143 students||487 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,900||$30,300|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||86%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$8,107||$11,875|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,054||$6,334|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Florida College of Natural Health is offers five Associate of Science Degree Programs in Natural Health and three Diploma Programs. Associate of Science Degree Programs are offered in Massage and Physical Fitness, Massage & Spa Training, Advanced Massage, Paramedical Skin Care and Massage & Skin Care. Diploma Programs includes Medical Massage Program, Therapeutic Massage Training Program (Florida) and Skin Care Training. The Sarasota Campus is located on the West Coast of Florida near the Tampa Bay area. This very quaint and charming city has an air of sophisticated culture. Whether you feel like walking on white-sand beaches, watching sponge fisherman or wandering through upscale shopping districts, you'll find something to your liking in this remarkably diverse area. Places of interest include; The Ringling Museum, Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, Sarasota Jungle Gardens, Mote Marine Aquarium and Myakka River State Park. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
- The nearest community college to Florida College of Natural Health-Bradenton is State College of Florida-Manatee-Sarasota (7.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,314 students | 7.20 Mi5840 26th St W
Bradenton,  FL  34207
- 862 students | 28.20 Mi11101 Roosevelt Boulevard N., Suite 100
Saint Petersburg,  FL  33716
- 27,298 students | 30.50 Mi39 Columbia Drive
Tampa,  FL  33606
- 207 students | 31.60 Mi6565 Ulmerton Road
Largo,  FL  33771
- 32,681 students | 31.80 Mi6021 142nd Ave N
Clearwater,  FL  33760
We continue to report on the ongoing saga in the California community college system. Schools are now opening for fall semester with fewer courses due to serious budget cuts, and students are feeling the academic pain.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.