Florida College of Natural Health-Bradenton (Closed 2020)
The teacher population of 4 teachers has grown by 100% over five years.
|Florida College of Natural Health-Bradenton||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||4 staff||128 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||5||10|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||86%||88%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$8,107||$10,250|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,054||$6,250|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Florida College of Natural Health is offers five Associate of Science Degree Programs in Natural Health and three Diploma Programs. Associate of Science Degree Programs are offered in Massage and Physical Fitness, Massage & Spa Training, Advanced Massage, Paramedical Skin Care and Massage & Skin Care. Diploma Programs includes Medical Massage Program, Therapeutic Massage Training Program (Florida) and Skin Care Training. The Sarasota Campus is located on the West Coast of Florida near the Tampa Bay area. This very quaint and charming city has an air of sophisticated culture. Whether you feel like walking on white-sand beaches, watching sponge fisherman or wandering through upscale shopping districts, you'll find something to your liking in this remarkably diverse area. Places of interest include; The Ringling Museum, Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, Sarasota Jungle Gardens, Mote Marine Aquarium and Myakka River State Park. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
The nearest community college to Florida College of Natural Health-Bradenton is State College of Florida-Manatee-Sarasota (7.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,096 students | 7.20 Mi5840 26th St W
Bradenton, FL 34207
(941) 752-5000 7.2010,096
- 1,613 students | 28.20 Mi10200 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Street N
Saint Petersburg, FL 33716
(727) 577-1497 28.201,613
- 22,404 students | 30.50 Mi39 Columbia Drive
Tampa, FL 33606
(813) 253-7000 30.5022,404
- 207 students | 31.60 Mi6565 Ulmerton Road
Largo, FL 33771
(727) 531-5900 31.60207
- 28,853 students | 31.80 Mi6021 142nd Ave N
Clearwater, FL 33760
(727) 341-4772 31.8028,853
While intended to regulate for-profit vocational colleges, the Gainful Employment Rule may hurt public community colleges. Learn about the new Department of Education rule and how it may impact your education.
While community colleges are a very affordable option over four-year universities, some campuses are increasing their tuition either across the board or for popular degree programs.
Learn more about The College Cost Reduction and Access Act of 2007 ("CCRAA" or the "Act"), which was enacted to make college more affordable for low- and moderate-income students by phasing in increases in government grants.