Estrella Mountain Community College
- The teacher population of 245 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Estrella Mountain Community College||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||245 staff||66 staff|
|Total Enrollment||9,164 students||6,476 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1||39:1|
|# Full-Time Students||3,015 students||1,336 students|
|# Part-Time Students||6,149 students||5,140 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,900||$31,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Estrella Mountain Community College is Universal Technical Institute of Arizona Inc (3.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,340 students | 3.50 Mi10695 West Pierce Street
Avondale,  AZ  85323
- 20,506 students | 10.80 Mi6000 W Olive Ave
Glendale,  AZ  85302
- 628 students | 11.30 Mi6829 N 46th Ave
Glendale,  AZ  85301
- 630 students | 12.40 Mi4425 W Olive Avenue Suite 300
Glendale,  AZ  85302
- 617 students | 14.20 Mi8503 N 27th Ave.
Phoenix,  AZ  85051
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.