Eastern Idaho Technical College
- The teacher population of 72 teachers has declined by 7% over five years.
|Eastern Idaho Technical College||(ID) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Total Faculty||72 staff||265 staff|
|Total Enrollment||686 students||5,032 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||31:1|
|# Full-Time Students||272 students||2,051 students|
|# Part-Time Students||414 students||2,981 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.28||0.34|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,700||$30,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Eastern Idaho Technical College, also known as EITC, provides high quality educational programs that focus on the needs of the community for the 21st century. EITC is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities. The College is a State supported technical college created in 1969 to serve citizens in its nine county service area by being a minimal cost, open-door institution that champions technical programs, customized industry training, basic skills instruction, workforce and community education, on-line distance education, and student services. EITC is located in Idaho Falls, at the heart of the Snake River Valley in Southeastern Idaho. The diverse climate and location provide for a variety of outdoor recreation activities including: camping, hunting, fishing, mountain biking, hiking, skiing, and many more. Idaho Falls is a tight-knit community that thrives because of the caring, hard-working people that live in this area. At EITC we take great pride in our college. Classrooms and labs are modern and well designed with the equipment and technology required of a leading technical college. We are proud of the many support services that are available to students and prospective students. These services include a modern library, the reading and math center, special student services, counseling, financial aid, and employment placement. We are equally proud of our well qualified, student oriented faculty and staff. Student success is our priority. The Eastern Idaho Technical College Foundation (EITCF) was founded in 1992. Business and community leaders joined together to help meet the expanding needs of the Eastern Idaho Technical College campus in Idaho Falls.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 36,624 students | 24.80 Mi525 S Center
Rexburg,  ID  83460
- 27,662 students | 120.90 MiOld Main Hill
Logan,  UT  84322
- 7,021 students | 140.00 Mi315 Falls Ave.
Twin Falls,  ID  83301
- 2,615 students | 153.60 Mi200 N Washington Blvd
Ogden,  UT  84404
- 321 students | 155.70 Mi1350 W. 1890 S.
Ogden,  UT  84401
December 01, 2017
Learn about trending community college topics this week such as San Francisco's move toward free tuition at community colleges and the rise in hunger and homelessness among community college students across the country.
December 01, 2017
This summer will be wrapping up before we know of it, and your first semester at community college is rapidly approaching. Are you ready for it?
December 01, 2017
To encourage students to pursue higher education, some states are considering plans to offer zero-tuition programs at public community colleges. These programs could make college a reality for many young people, however, critics argue such programs would cost taxpayers a significant amount of money.