Brigham Young University-Idaho
- The teacher population of 891 teachers has declined by 7% over five years.
|Brigham Young University-Idaho||(ID) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||891 staff||265 staff|
|Total Enrollment||36,624 students||5,032 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||41:1||31:1|
|# Full-Time Students||15,609 students||2,051 students|
|# Part-Time Students||21,015 students||2,981 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||984||544|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.26||0.34|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$45,900||$30,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Brigham Young University-Idaho was established as a proving ground of great fidelity for education and will continue blessing the young people of the Church worldwide. The College Of Office Technology College of Southern Idaho (CSI) is a public community college. Its main campus is in Twin Falls with outreach programs in Boise, Hailey, Burley and Gooding. CSI offers associate of arts, associate of science, associate of applied science degrees and technical certificates in over 115 disciplines. Additional upper-division courses through the University of Idaho, Idaho State University and Boise State University are also offered. CSI's enrollment is approximately 7,000 students with an additional 3,000 in non-credit courses. Approximately 85% of the student body is from Idaho's Magic Valley region. The college is governed by a five-member Board of Trustees elected at large by voters in Twin Falls and Jerome Counties.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 686 students | 24.80 Mi1600 S 25th E
Idaho Falls,  ID  83404
- 27,662 students | 143.10 MiOld Main Hill
Logan,  UT  84322
- 860 students | 150.10 Mi25 Basin Creek Rd
Butte,  MT  59701
- 7,021 students | 159.70 Mi315 Falls Ave.
Twin Falls,  ID  83301
- 1,652 students | 163.20 Mi231 W 6th St
Powell,  WY  82435
October 22, 2017
Learn about the changing tide in male enrollment at community colleges, as well as the catalysts behind the increase in men on campus.
October 20, 2017
When you first start college you may be overwhelmed by the newness of it. But keep these common mistakes in mind as you go through your first year to make sure that you are properly setup for the rest of your college career and your life thereafter.
October 09, 2017
Forget the degree! Many community college students are landing good jobs with just a community college professional certificate.