Brigham Young University-Idaho
Brigham Young University-Idaho places among the top 20% of community colleges in Idaho for:
- Category Attribute
- Affordability Least expensive tuition
- Community Size Largest student body
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 891 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Brigham Young University-Idaho||(ID) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||891 staff||265 staff|
|Total Enrollment||36,624 students||5,032 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||41:1||31:1|
|# Full-Time Students||15,609 students||2,051 students|
|# Part-Time Students||21,015 students||2,981 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||984||544|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$45,900||$30,000|
- Brigham Young University-Idaho was established as a proving ground of great fidelity for education and will continue blessing the young people of the Church worldwide. The College Of Office Technology College of Southern Idaho (CSI) is a public community college. Its main campus is in Twin Falls with outreach programs in Boise, Hailey, Burley and Gooding. CSI offers associate of arts, associate of science, associate of applied science degrees and technical certificates in over 115 disciplines. Additional upper-division courses through the University of Idaho, Idaho State University and Boise State University are also offered. CSI's enrollment is approximately 7,000 students with an additional 3,000 in non-credit courses. Approximately 85% of the student body is from Idaho's Magic Valley region. The college is governed by a five-member Board of Trustees elected at large by voters in Twin Falls and Jerome Counties.
- The nearest community college to Brigham Young University-Idaho is College of Eastern Idaho (24.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,483 students | 24.90 Mi1600 S 25th E
Idaho Falls,  ID  83404
- 27,662 students | 150.30 MiOld Main Hill
Logan,  UT  84322
- 860 students | 151.10 Mi25 Basin Creek Rd
Butte,  MT  59701
- 7,021 students | 160.40 Mi315 Falls Ave.
Twin Falls,  ID  83301
- 1,652 students | 163.10 Mi231 W 6th St
Powell,  WY  82435