Brigham Young University-Idaho
- Brigham Young University-Idaho was established as a proving ground of great fidelity for education and will continue blessing the young people of the Church worldwide.
- Enrollment: 44,481 students
- Private-state tuition: $3,950
- Acceptance Rate: 97%
- Student:teacher ratio: 21:1
- Minority enrollment: 23%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Brigham Young University-Idaho ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Idaho for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Brigham Young University-Idaho was established as a proving ground of great fidelity for education and will continue blessing the young people of the Church worldwide. The College Of Office Technology College of Southern Idaho (CSI) is a public community college. Its main campus is in Twin Falls with outreach programs in Boise, Hailey, Burley and Gooding. CSI offers associate of arts, associate of science, associate of applied science degrees and technical certificates in over 115 disciplines. Additional upper-division courses through the University of Idaho, Idaho State University and Boise State University are also offered. CSI's enrollment is approximately 7,000 students with an additional 3,000 in non-credit courses. Approximately 85% of the student body is from Idaho's Magic Valley region. The college is governed by a five-member Board of Trustees elected at large by voters in Twin Falls and Jerome Counties.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Brigham Young University-Idaho cost?
Brigham Young University-Idaho's private state tuition is approximately $3,950.
What is the acceptance rate of Brigham Young University-Idaho?
The acceptance rate of Brigham Young University-Idaho is 97%, which is equal to the state average of 97%.
What is Brigham Young University-Idaho's ranking?
Brigham Young University-Idaho ranks among the top 20% of community college in Idaho for: Least expensive tuition, Largest student body and Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation).