Brigham Young University-Idaho
- The teacher population of 891 teachers has declined by 6% over five years.
|Brigham Young University-Idaho||(ID) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||891 staff||265 staff|
|Total Enrollment||36,624 students||5,032 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||41:1||31:1|
|# Full-Time Students||15,609 students||2,051 students|
|# Part-Time Students||21,015 students||2,981 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||984||544|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$45,900||$30,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Brigham Young University-Idaho was established as a proving ground of great fidelity for education and will continue blessing the young people of the Church worldwide. The College Of Office Technology College of Southern Idaho (CSI) is a public community college. Its main campus is in Twin Falls with outreach programs in Boise, Hailey, Burley and Gooding. CSI offers associate of arts, associate of science, associate of applied science degrees and technical certificates in over 115 disciplines. Additional upper-division courses through the University of Idaho, Idaho State University and Boise State University are also offered. CSI's enrollment is approximately 7,000 students with an additional 3,000 in non-credit courses. Approximately 85% of the student body is from Idaho's Magic Valley region. The college is governed by a five-member Board of Trustees elected at large by voters in Twin Falls and Jerome Counties.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 686 students | 24.80 Mi1600 S 25th E
Idaho Falls,  ID  83404
- 27,662 students | 143.10 MiOld Main Hill
Logan,  UT  84322
- 860 students | 150.10 Mi25 Basin Creek Rd
Butte,  MT  59701
- 7,021 students | 159.70 Mi315 Falls Ave.
Twin Falls,  ID  83301
- 1,652 students | 163.20 Mi231 W 6th St
Powell,  WY  82435
March 14, 2018
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
March 11, 2018
Community colleges face many hurdles, ranging from budget constraints to increased enrollment, but a new study pinpoints some of the largest issues - which may surprise you.
March 11, 2018
Be surprised by the results from the first ever national community college survey, which found that students value their internet connection more than their instructors!