Consolidated School of Business-York (Closed 2018)
- Located in beautiful south central Pennsylvania, CSB is a small, private school with campuses in York county and Lancaster county. Our Associate in Specialized Business degree and diploma programs provide students with relevant, practical, problem-solving curriculums for today?s world of business and technology.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Consolidated School of Business-York||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||25 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||9||8|
|Total Enrollment||107 students||618 students|
|# Full-Time Students||106 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1 students||246 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,500||$34,800|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2016)||100%||93%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2015)||$17,950||$12,223|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2015)||$6,334||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Consolidated School of Business was incorporated in November 1981. In February 1982, the Pennsylvania Department of Education, State Board of Private Licensed Schools approved CSB licensure to open a business school in York. The school was awarded accreditation by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) in December 1984. CSB's York campus is located in the York City Business and Industry Park. The campus includes 13 classrooms, a medical lab, a learning resource center, a student lounge, and a spacious student patio. The building is situated on 6.2 acres with 200 on-site parking spaces available. Students with disabilities will find that the building is equipped to meet their needs. CSB offers Degree Programs in Business Administration, Computerized Accounting Management, Computerized Office Management, Legal Administrative Assistant and Medical Administrative Assistant. The college offers Diploma Programs in Clerical Accounting Specialist, Legal Office Specialist, Medical Office Specialist and Office Associate.
- The nearest community college to Consolidated School of Business-York is Pennsylvania State University-Penn State York (3.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,172 students | 3.60 Mi1031 Edgecomb Avenue
York,  PA  17403
- 1,677 students | 5.10 Mi1405 Williams Road
York,  PA  17402
- 217 students | 19.30 Mi5650 Derry St
Harrisburg,  PA  17111
- 20,230 students | 22.40 Mi1 HACC Dr.
Harrisburg,  PA  17110
- 224 students | 24.00 Mi204 N Prince St
Lancaster,  PA  17608
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.