Consolidated School of Business-York (Closed 2018)
- Located in beautiful south central Pennsylvania, CSB is a small, private school with campuses in York county and Lancaster county. Our Associate in Specialized Business degree and diploma programs provide students with relevant, practical, problem-solving curriculums for today?s world of business and technology.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Consolidated School of Business-York||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||25 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||9||8|
|Total Enrollment||107 students||618 students|
|# Full-Time Students||106 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1 students||246 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,500||$34,800|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2016)||100%||93%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2015)||$17,950||$12,223|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2015)||$6,334||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Consolidated School of Business was incorporated in November 1981. In February 1982, the Pennsylvania Department of Education, State Board of Private Licensed Schools approved CSB licensure to open a business school in York. The school was awarded accreditation by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) in December 1984. CSB's York campus is located in the York City Business and Industry Park. The campus includes 13 classrooms, a medical lab, a learning resource center, a student lounge, and a spacious student patio. The building is situated on 6.2 acres with 200 on-site parking spaces available. Students with disabilities will find that the building is equipped to meet their needs. CSB offers Degree Programs in Business Administration, Computerized Accounting Management, Computerized Office Management, Legal Administrative Assistant and Medical Administrative Assistant. The college offers Diploma Programs in Clerical Accounting Specialist, Legal Office Specialist, Medical Office Specialist and Office Associate.
- The nearest community college to Consolidated School of Business-York is Pennsylvania State University-Penn State York (3.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,172 students | 3.80 Mi1031 Edgecomb Avenue
York,  PA  17403
- 1,677 students | 5.20 Mi1405 Williams Road
York,  PA  17402
- 20,230 students | 22.40 Mi1 HACC Dr.
Harrisburg,  PA  17110
- 1,047 students | 24.00 Mi600 Valley Road P.O. Box 309
Summerdale,  PA  17093
- 224 students | 24.10 Mi204 N Prince St
Lancaster,  PA  17608
Thanks to modern technology, students can now attend class from the comfort of their homes. While online courses were once deemed inferior to lecture halls, the stigma has seemed to fade as technology advances and becomes a greater and greater part of a standard academic curriculum.The virtual classroom is here, but are online college courses right for you?
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.