Consolidated School of Business-York
- Located in beautiful south central Pennsylvania, CSB is a small, private school with campuses in York county and Lancaster county. Our Associate in Specialized Business degree and diploma programs provide students with relevant, practical, problem-solving curriculums for today’s world of business and technology.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has declined by 50% over five years.
|Consolidated School of Business-York||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||25 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||9||8|
|Total Enrollment||107 students||571 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||26:1|
|# Full-Time Students||106 students||354 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1 students||217 students|
|% Two or more races|
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.54||0.57|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,500||$34,800|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||100%||94%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$17,950||$13,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$6,334||$6,246|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Consolidated School of Business was incorporated in November 1981. In February 1982, the Pennsylvania Department of Education, State Board of Private Licensed Schools approved CSB licensure to open a business school in York. The school was awarded accreditation by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) in December 1984. CSB's York campus is located in the York City Business and Industry Park. The campus includes 13 classrooms, a medical lab, a learning resource center, a student lounge, and a spacious student patio. The building is situated on 6.2 acres with 200 on-site parking spaces available. Students with disabilities will find that the building is equipped to meet their needs. CSB offers Degree Programs in Business Administration, Computerized Accounting Management, Computerized Office Management, Legal Administrative Assistant and Medical Administrative Assistant. The college offers Diploma Programs in Clerical Accounting Specialist, Legal Office Specialist, Medical Office Specialist and Office Associate.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,172 students | 3.60 Mi1031 Edgecomb Avenue
York,  PA  17403
- 1,677 students | 5.10 Mi1405 Williams Road
York,  PA  17402
- 217 students | 19.30 Mi5650 Derry St
Harrisburg,  PA  17111
- 99 students | 21.30 Mi2124 Ambassador Cir
Lancaster,  PA  17603
- 20,230 students | 22.40 Mi1 HACC Dr.
Harrisburg,  PA  17110
December 01, 2017
Learn about trending community college topics this week such as San Francisco's move toward free tuition at community colleges and the rise in hunger and homelessness among community college students across the country.
December 01, 2017
This summer will be wrapping up before we know of it, and your first semester at community college is rapidly approaching. Are you ready for it?
December 01, 2017
To encourage students to pursue higher education, some states are considering plans to offer zero-tuition programs at public community colleges. These programs could make college a reality for many young people, however, critics argue such programs would cost taxpayers a significant amount of money.