Consolidated School of Business-York (Closed 2018)
- Located in beautiful south central Pennsylvania, CSB is a small, private school with campuses in York county and Lancaster county. Our Associate in Specialized Business degree and diploma programs provide students with relevant, practical, problem-solving curriculums for today?s world of business and technology.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Consolidated School of Business-York||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||25 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||9||8|
|Total Enrollment||107 students||618 students|
|# Full-Time Students||106 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1 students||246 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,500||$34,800|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2016)||100%||93%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2015)||$17,950||$12,223|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2015)||$6,334||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Consolidated School of Business was incorporated in November 1981. In February 1982, the Pennsylvania Department of Education, State Board of Private Licensed Schools approved CSB licensure to open a business school in York. The school was awarded accreditation by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) in December 1984. CSB's York campus is located in the York City Business and Industry Park. The campus includes 13 classrooms, a medical lab, a learning resource center, a student lounge, and a spacious student patio. The building is situated on 6.2 acres with 200 on-site parking spaces available. Students with disabilities will find that the building is equipped to meet their needs. CSB offers Degree Programs in Business Administration, Computerized Accounting Management, Computerized Office Management, Legal Administrative Assistant and Medical Administrative Assistant. The college offers Diploma Programs in Clerical Accounting Specialist, Legal Office Specialist, Medical Office Specialist and Office Associate.
- The nearest community college to Consolidated School of Business-York is Pennsylvania State University-Penn State York (3.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,172 students | 3.60 Mi1031 Edgecomb Avenue
York,  PA  17403
- 1,677 students | 5.10 Mi1405 Williams Road
York,  PA  17402
- 217 students | 19.30 Mi5650 Derry St
Harrisburg,  PA  17111
- 20,230 students | 22.40 Mi1 HACC Dr.
Harrisburg,  PA  17110
- 224 students | 24.00 Mi204 N Prince St
Lancaster,  PA  17608
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.