Consolidated School of Business-York (Closed 2018)
- Located in beautiful south central Pennsylvania, CSB is a small, private school with campuses in York county and Lancaster county. Our Associate in Specialized Business degree and diploma programs provide students with relevant, practical, problem-solving curriculums for today?s world of business and technology.
The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Consolidated School of Business-York||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private not-for-profit|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||36 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||9||8|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||100%||93%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$17,950||$12,223|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$6,334||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Consolidated School of Business was incorporated in November 1981. In February 1982, the Pennsylvania Department of Education, State Board of Private Licensed Schools approved CSB licensure to open a business school in York. The school was awarded accreditation by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) in December 1984. CSB's York campus is located in the York City Business and Industry Park. The campus includes 13 classrooms, a medical lab, a learning resource center, a student lounge, and a spacious student patio. The building is situated on 6.2 acres with 200 on-site parking spaces available. Students with disabilities will find that the building is equipped to meet their needs. CSB offers Degree Programs in Business Administration, Computerized Accounting Management, Computerized Office Management, Legal Administrative Assistant and Medical Administrative Assistant. The college offers Diploma Programs in Clerical Accounting Specialist, Legal Office Specialist, Medical Office Specialist and Office Associate.
The nearest community college to Consolidated School of Business-York is Pennsylvania State University-Penn State York (3.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 948 students | 3.80 Mi1031 Edgecomb Avenue
York,  PA  17403
(717) 771-4000 3.80948
- 1,327 students | 5.20 Mi1405 Williams Road
York,  PA  17402
(717) 757-1100 5.201,327
- 18,081 students | 22.40 Mi1 HACC Dr.
Harrisburg,  PA  17110
(717) 780-2300 22.4018,081
- 1,054 students | 24.00 Mi600 Valley Road P.O. Box 309
Summerdale,  PA  17093
(800) 759-2727 24.001,054
- 245 students | 24.10 Mi204 N Prince St
Lancaster,  PA  17603
(800) 689-0379 24.10245
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.
Can pre-teens enroll in community college? A 12-year-old in Florida recently went to court when the local community college wouldn’t allow her to dual-enroll because she was too young. In California, a child prodigy is about to graduate from UCLA after starting at community college at the age of eight.
Explore a proposal by the governor of Massachusetts to coordinate the state’s 15 community colleges. There are strong feelings on both sides of the issue to consider.