Consolidated School of Business-York (Closed 2018)
- Located in beautiful south central Pennsylvania, CSB is a small, private school with campuses in York county and Lancaster county. Our Associate in Specialized Business degree and diploma programs provide students with relevant, practical, problem-solving curriculums for today?s world of business and technology.
The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Consolidated School of Business-York||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates Colleges||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private not-for-profit|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||36 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||9||8|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||100%||93%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$17,950||$12,223|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$6,334||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Consolidated School of Business was incorporated in November 1981. In February 1982, the Pennsylvania Department of Education, State Board of Private Licensed Schools approved CSB licensure to open a business school in York. The school was awarded accreditation by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) in December 1984. CSB's York campus is located in the York City Business and Industry Park. The campus includes 13 classrooms, a medical lab, a learning resource center, a student lounge, and a spacious student patio. The building is situated on 6.2 acres with 200 on-site parking spaces available. Students with disabilities will find that the building is equipped to meet their needs. CSB offers Degree Programs in Business Administration, Computerized Accounting Management, Computerized Office Management, Legal Administrative Assistant and Medical Administrative Assistant. The college offers Diploma Programs in Clerical Accounting Specialist, Legal Office Specialist, Medical Office Specialist and Office Associate.
The nearest community college to Consolidated School of Business-York is Pennsylvania State University-Penn State York (3.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 948 students | 3.80 Mi1031 Edgecomb Avenue
York, PA 17403
(717) 771-4000 3.80948
- 1,327 students | 5.20 Mi1405 Williams Road
York, PA 17402
(717) 757-1100 5.201,327
- 18,081 students | 22.40 Mi1 HACC Dr.
Harrisburg, PA 17110
(717) 780-2300 22.4018,081
- 1,054 students | 24.00 Mi600 Valley Road P.O. Box 309
Summerdale, PA 17093
(800) 759-2727 24.001,054
- 245 students | 24.10 Mi204 N Prince St
Lancaster, PA 17603
(800) 689-0379 24.10245
Learn more about how community colleges and federal loans can help you affordably finance your community college education.
Many degree programs require students to take electives but what are the pros and cons of elective courses?
Many community college students are the first in their family to attend college, and this designation comes with its own share of responsibilities and challenges. Learn about the support available specifically for first-generation community college students.