Consolidated School of Business-York (Closed 2018)
- Located in beautiful south central Pennsylvania, CSB is a small, private school with campuses in York county and Lancaster county. Our Associate in Specialized Business degree and diploma programs provide students with relevant, practical, problem-solving curriculums for today?s world of business and technology.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has declined by 56% over five years.
|Consolidated School of Business-York||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||25 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||9||8|
|Total Enrollment||107 students||618 students|
|# Full-Time Students||106 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1 students||246 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,500||$34,800|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2016)||100%||94%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2015)||$17,950||$13,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2015)||$6,334||$6,245|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Consolidated School of Business was incorporated in November 1981. In February 1982, the Pennsylvania Department of Education, State Board of Private Licensed Schools approved CSB licensure to open a business school in York. The school was awarded accreditation by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) in December 1984. CSB's York campus is located in the York City Business and Industry Park. The campus includes 13 classrooms, a medical lab, a learning resource center, a student lounge, and a spacious student patio. The building is situated on 6.2 acres with 200 on-site parking spaces available. Students with disabilities will find that the building is equipped to meet their needs. CSB offers Degree Programs in Business Administration, Computerized Accounting Management, Computerized Office Management, Legal Administrative Assistant and Medical Administrative Assistant. The college offers Diploma Programs in Clerical Accounting Specialist, Legal Office Specialist, Medical Office Specialist and Office Associate.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,172 students | 3.60 Mi1031 Edgecomb Avenue
York,  PA  17403
- 1,677 students | 5.10 Mi1405 Williams Road
York,  PA  17402
- 217 students | 19.30 Mi5650 Derry St
Harrisburg,  PA  17111
- 20,230 students | 22.40 Mi1 HACC Dr.
Harrisburg,  PA  17110
- 224 students | 24.00 Mi204 N Prince St
Lancaster,  PA  17608
August 09, 2018
Learn about why more students are attending community college classes with their parents.
July 16, 2018
Online courses are an affordable and convenient alternative to attending a traditional university. With the advent of the first all-online community college in California, the world of community college is changing and changing quickly. Keep reading to learn more.
July 11, 2018
Read on to learn the ins and outs of crafting the perfect college application essay.