College of Business and Technology-Hialeah
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|College of Business and Technology-Hialeah||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||12 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||285 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||285 students||487 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,300||$30,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to College of Business and Technology-Hialeah is Florida National University-Main Campus (1.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,401 students | 1.30 Mi4425 West. Jose Regueiro (20th) Avenue
Hialeah,  FL  33012
- 439 students | 2.60 Mi5875 NW 163rd Street, Suite 101
Hialeah,  FL  33014
- 202 students | 6.00 Mi7925 NW 12th St Ste 201
Miami,  FL  33126
- 537 students | 6.20 Mi1525 NW 167th Street
Miami,  FL  33169
- 364 students | 6.90 Mi8230 W Flagler St.
Miami,  FL  33144
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.