College of Business and Technology-Hialeah
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|College of Business and Technology-Hialeah||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||12 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||285 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||285 students||487 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,300||$30,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to College of Business and Technology-Hialeah is Florida National University-Main Campus (1.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,401 students | 1.30 Mi4425 West. Jose Regueiro (20th) Avenue
Hialeah,  FL  33012
- 439 students | 2.60 Mi5875 NW 163rd Street, Suite 101
Hialeah,  FL  33014
- 202 students | 6.00 Mi7925 NW 12th St Ste 201
Miami,  FL  33126
- 537 students | 6.20 Mi1525 NW 167th Street
Miami,  FL  33169
- 364 students | 6.90 Mi8230 W Flagler St.
Miami,  FL  33144
If you are interested in sleep, then a polysomnography career may be right for you. Learn about how you can begin this lucrative career in studying sleep disorders at your local community college.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.