College of Business and Technology-Hialeah
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has declined by 14% over five years.
|College of Business and Technology-Hialeah||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||12 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||285 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||285 students||487 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,300||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to College of Business and Technology-Hialeah is Florida National University-Main Campus (1.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,401 students | 1.30 Mi4425 West. Jose Regueiro (20th) Avenue
Hialeah,  FL  33012
- 439 students | 2.60 Mi5875 NW 163rd Street, Suite 101
Hialeah,  FL  33014
- 202 students | 6.00 Mi7925 NW 12th St Ste 201
Miami,  FL  33126
- 537 students | 6.20 Mi1525 NW 167th Street
Miami,  FL  33169
- 364 students | 6.90 Mi8230 W Flagler St.
Miami,  FL  33144
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.