City College at Montana State University-Billings
- City College is a two-year campus located in Billings and along with four other colleges, helps to form Montana State University Billings. The college offers over 30 high demand, market-driven programs: including critical healthcare programs in nursing, radiologic technology, ultrasound and paramedic; safety programs in criminal justice and fire science; computer programs in cybersecurity, programming and networking; transportation programs in automotive, autobody and diesel; industry programs in instrument and electrical, process plant, welding and construction, and business programs including accounting, human resources, business administration and general business. City College also has a mission to assist with transfer education; preparing students to transfer to a bachelor`s degree.
- Enrollment: 1,725 students
- In-state tuition: $3,907
- Out-state tuition: $8,940
- Student:teacher ratio: 43:1
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Nursing club, SkillsUSA, Student Government
- Only college in Montana to offer: Autobody, Process Plant Technology and Instrument & Electrical Technology
- Affordable: short-term training that leads to high paying, in demand careers. Multiple scholarships and funding options to help assist in completing your education.
- Hands on education: most students will have on campus lab opportunities along with off campus internships or clinicals with regional employers.
- Small classes sizes: students receive personal attention and easy access to faculty
- Online programs: a number of programs are offered fully online or a combination of online and on campus coursework
- Best of both worlds. Have access to all the resources and opportunities of a four year university while completing your short-term, focused one year or two year degree
- Location: Billings is the largest City in Montana which provides unique opportunities for our students to get connected with future employers and access multiple resources and experiences while attending college
- Personal attention: Faculty and staff know our students, providing easy access and assistance in helping students inside and outside the classroom from application to graduation
- Student Success: As a community, we have multiple academic and personal resources to help students reach their educational and personal goals
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does City College at Montana State University-Billings cost?
City College at Montana State University-Billings's tuition is approximately $3,907 for In-State students and $8,940 for Out-State students.
What sports does City College at Montana State University-Billings offer?
City College at Montana State University-Billings offers 7 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Softball and Track and Field.