Central Louisiana Technical Community College-Natchitoches Campus
Tel: (318) 357-3162
- The Louisiana Technical College (LTC) delivers instructional programs which provide skilled employees for business and industry that contribute to the overall economic development and workforce needs of the state. The LTC provides individuals with quality and relevant learning opportunities consistent with identified student and business and industry needs within a life-long learning environment.
|Central Louisiana Technical Community College-Natchitoches Campus||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's--Public Rural-serving Small||Associate's--Public Urban-serving Multicampus|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||54%||79%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Louisiana Technical College provides statewide technical and vocational education and is composed of seven districts with forty campuses, each consisting of a multicultural population encompassing much diversification in the way of ideas, traditions, values, skills, and arts. This college is governed by the Louisiana Community and Technical College System (LCTCS) Board of Supervisors, which in turn comes under regulations set forth by the Louisiana Board of Regents for Higher Education. The Louisiana Technical College works closely with local and statewide industry to bring the latest training programs to our students. Each campus offers customized training programs. The Accrediting Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE) accredits each individual campus of the Louisiana Technical College.
The nearest community college to Central Louisiana Technical Community College-Natchitoches Campus is Louisiana Technical College-Sabine Valley Campus (24.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 134 students | 24.70 Mi1255 Fisher Rd
Many, LA 71449
(318) 256-4101 24.70134
- 293 students | 30.30 Mi304 South Jones Street
Winnfield, LA 71483
(318) 628-4342 30.30293
- 208 students | 40.70 MiP.O. Box 1236
Mansfield, LA 71052
(318) 872-2243 40.70208
- 459 students | 49.30 Mi1505 Metro Dr Ste 1
Alexandria, LA 71301
(318) 445-2778 49.30459
- 2,688 students | 51.50 Mi4311 South MacArthur Drive
Alexandria, LA 71302
(318) 487-5443 51.502,688
Leading the country in slashing public education spending, Arizona voted to defund higher education, including Pima and Maricopa Community College Districts, leaving many Arizona college students wondering what this new state legislation means for the future of their education.
Read on to learn the ins and outs of crafting the perfect college application essay.
July 30, 2021
Going to college is a major commitment and a big decision – one that thousands of students postponed during the pandemic. Now that things are slowly returning to normal, what does the world of academia look like and what challenges are educators currently facing?