Northwest Louisiana Technical College-Mansfield Campus
Top Ranked (2022): View Rankings
Tel: (318) 872-2243
- The Northwest Louisiana Technical College (NELTC) delivers instructional programs which provide skilled employees for business and industry that contribute to the overall economic development and workforce needs of the state. The NWLTC provides individuals with quality and relevant learning opportunities consistent with identified student and business and industry needs within a life-long learning environment.
The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Northwest Louisiana Technical College-Mansfield Campus||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates--Public Rural-serving Small||Associate's--Public Urban-serving Multicampus|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||26 staff|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
National Technical Honor Society, Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, Skills USA, Student Ambassadors, Student Government Association
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Northwest Louisiana Technical College provides technical and vocational education throughout Northwest Louisiana and is composed of three campuses, each consisting of a multicultural population encompassing much diversification in the way of ideas, traditions, values, skills, and arts. Our college awards associates degrees, technical diplomas, and industry-based certificates in programs that are aligned with business and industry and local economies, which lead students to good paying middle class jobs. This college is governed by the Louisiana Community and Technical College System (LCTCS) Board of Supervisors, which in turn comes under regulations set forth by the Louisiana Board of Regents for Higher Education. The Louisiana Technical College works closely with local and statewide industry to bring the latest training programs to our students. Each campus offers customized training programs. The Accrediting Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE) accredits each individual campus of the Louisiana Technical College.
The nearest community college to Northwest Louisiana Technical College-Mansfield Campus is Remington College-Shreveport Campus (25.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 301 students | 25.50 Mi2106 Bert Kouns Industrial Loop
Shreveport, LA 71101
(318) 671-4000 25.50301
- 61 students | 25.90 Mi702 Professional Dr N
Shreveport, LA 71105
(318) 798-3333 25.9061
- 303 students | 30.90 Mi1227 Shreveport-Barksdale Hwy
Shreveport, LA 71105
(318) 629-2889 30.90303
- 6,596 students | 34.70 Mi6220 East Texas
Bossier City, LA 71111
(318) 678-6000 34.706,596
- 353 students | 35.30 Mi2010 N Market St
Shreveport, LA 71107
(318) 676-7811 35.30353
Are you receiving the full financial aid you should? The process of applying for financial aid can be both time-consuming and confusing, especially for first-time college students. Learn about common errors to avoid in order to maximize your financial aid opportunities.
Make sure that your community college credits will transfer to your four year university by following these recommended strategies.
In preparation for the newly approved industry on its way to Massachusetts, community colleges across the state are partnering with the gambling industry to provide casino training.