Carrington College California-Emeryville (Closed 2013)
- The Carrington College California Emeryville campus is ready to help you pursue professional success through education. We provide hands-on training that can prepare you to enter one of today’s fast growing careers. Our campus is located inside the Emery Bay Public Market and occupies two floors and 17,000 square feet. To help you prepare for your career, our campus is equipped with up-to-date resources and technology. The hands-on experience you can receive at the Emeryville campus is designed to help you build your skills and develop your critical thinking in ways that textbooks cannot.
|Carrington College California-Emeryville||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Number of Programs Offered||7||10|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,100||$34,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||94%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$12,125||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$5,564||$4,750|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2013)||100%||86%|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Carrington College California-Emeryville is Berkeley City College (2.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,321 students | 2.50 Mi2050 Center Sreet
Berkeley,  CA  94704
- 10,548 students | 3.50 Mi900 Fallon Sreet
Oakland,  CA  94607
- 5,712 students | 4.10 Mi555 Ralph Appezzato Memorial Pky
Alameda,  CA  94501
- 527 students | 7.20 Mi55 Stockton St
San Francisco,  CA  94108
- 6,574 students | 7.60 Mi12500 Campus Dr
Oakland,  CA  94619
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.